FIFA 14

hogso

They have, and it's shit.

I've lost 4 games because of it, 2 because I don't play in the rain, and 2 because of lag.

They should fix it, and make it 2/3 minutes

Completely agree that it needs to be there because of lag and/or kit clashes, but you quit games if it's raining?

They have, and it's shit.

I've lost 4 games because of it, 2 because I don't play in the rain, and 2 because of lag.

They should fix it, and make it 2/3 minutes

Completely agree that it needs to be there because of lag and/or kit clashes, but you quit games if it's raining?

I do sometimes rain is shite. It tends to favour the team who never touch the ball.

Ah yes, the snow. Where you get a white ball but when it's sunny, you play with an orange one.

Classic EA

With kit clashes, there was nothing wrong with the old way of the two players picking them together. Now I don't use the away kit, because it just looks wrong in a home match.

Edited by villarule123

I quit games in the snow, don't mind the rain though.

The fact that you can still get kit clashes nowadays amazes me, surely they should have sorted that by now?

It's quite rare though, I've had it happen probably 5 times ever. It needs to be 3 minutes/if you concede and quit you get a loss.

I wouldn't really have high hopes for old gen FIFA. I'd imagine most of their concentration went to next gen and old gen is essentialy a rehash of last year's and crammed whatever features they could into it.

Sounds silly, but FIFA 16 is probably the one where they take full advantange of the new hardware.

This game just gets better..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc3_g8vgbz8

One of my players goes to take a freekick quickly, he stands over the ball, then just runs away and no one can take the freekick. It took 30 minutes for the other guy to quit :lol:

• Like 1

At least we look beastly in career mode  B)

Jordan Graham - 79 potential - 21 growth

Jack Grealish - 84 potential - 22 growth

Benjamin Siegrist - 78 potential - 18 growth

Okore - 83 potential - 10 growth

Gary Gardner - 81 potential - 13 growth

This game is horrible, there's so much wrong with it. Not just the little things I've mentioned above, but the game plays horribly too. You can score headers from anywhere in the area, the keepers are AWFUL, parrying everything. Tall defenders still get outjumped by little strikers.

It better not be like this on the new consoles. 6/10

This game is horrible, there's so much wrong with it. Not just the little things I've mentioned above, but the game plays horribly too. You can score headers from anywhere in the area, the keepers are AWFUL, parrying everything. Tall defenders still get outjumped by little strikers.

It better not be like this on the new consoles. 6/10

So you don't need 'power header'? ;)

Â