FIFA 14

hogso

I don't know how the Fifa ratings work, specifically what they represent, or how they get to the final overall figure, but I would argue a couple of those are a bit high for Benteke. He is not super quick, neither is he an amazing header of a ball, his best attributes are elsewhere, which don't seem to be represented.

Do all players have the same strength or is this just a summary of a few key stats and that is held elsewhere?

Some fans give feedback and if you really want you can end up submitting some stats if you apply for it. The bigger the team, the more people will submit for a team usually. It`s actually pretty correct most of the times, obviously it`s not perfect but do remember that skill can be kind of subjective, in the sense that you will see some prefer messi over ronaldo or vice versa. 

I submitted some for Norwegian teams but I quit pretty quick, I mean what`s the point :P 

Even fifa 14 for 360 and Ps3 are just re skins. Many people who have played it say it's just Fifa 13. Will probably skip it until next gen.

Pre-ordered my XBONE the other day so will get FIFA 14 free, not going to bother getting it current gen either.

I don't know how the Fifa ratings work, specifically what they represent, or how they get to the final overall figure, but I would argue a couple of those are a bit high for Benteke. He is not super quick, neither is he an amazing header of a ball, his best attributes are elsewhere, which don't seem to be represented.

Do all players have the same strength or is this just a summary of a few key stats and that is held elsewhere?

There are more in-depth stats that give you the key base ratings.  Have a look on www.futhead.com and you can get the full picture on all players.

Even fifa 14 for 360 and Ps3 are just re skins. Many people who have played it say it's just Fifa 13. Will probably skip it until next gen.

But the main consoles have had upgraded movement etc, Fifa for the Vita is basically Fifa 10/11.

Â