FIFA 14

hogso

They could really benefit from having a function to be able to buy/download the home stadium of your(Premier League) choice. I realise this would be time sensitive for the gaming designers but they would more than make the money back if each game was sold with an optional extra £5-10 to get your team's stadium acquired. I'd pay the extra as its been something I've always wanted on Fifa.

I remember once there was a game called 'The FA Premier League' in around 2000 and Villa Park was on that - but it was a one-off.

They could really benefit from having a function to be able to buy/download the home stadium of your(Premier League) choice. I realise this would be time sensitive for the gaming designers but they would more than make the money back if each game was sold with an optional extra £5-10 to get your team's stadium acquired. I'd pay the extra as its been something I've always wanted on Fifa.

I remember once there was a game called 'The FA Premier League' in around 2000 and Villa Park was on that - but it was a one-off.

a tenner for a stadium?! No chance many would pay that. We should do what Everton did and sign up as a partner with ea

This kind of mentality is what really is ruining the game industry, there will be more of this crap as people keep buying it. Literally everything now has side content that you can pay for so they can squeeze that extra money out of you. Worst thing is that several developers plan DLC months ahead of a games release. I mean that goes against the very foundation of what dlc is supposed to be, additional content after you are done with the game. Rockstar did it right with gta 4, it came months after the game and it was a worthy addition with hours of gameplay value in a new story, characters and so on. 

And no, that was not directed at you specifically but I am starting to see this stuff everywhere now, and it really is getting out of hand. Exclusive this and that, it is cancer. 

• Like 1

This kind of mentality is what really is ruining the game industry, there will be more of this crap as people keep buying it. Literally everything now has side content that you can pay for so they can squeeze that extra money out of you. Worst thing is that several developers plan DLC months ahead of a games release. I mean that goes against the very foundation of what dlc is supposed to be, additional content after you are done with the game. Rockstar did it right with gta 4, it came months after the game and it was a worthy addition with hours of gameplay value in a new story, characters and so on.

And no, that was not directed at you specifically but I am starting to see this stuff everywhere now, and it really is getting out of hand. Exclusive this and that, it is cancer.

Fair enough. Perhaps £10 is too steep - but I akin this (made up) situation to something like paying for premier league badges/names to be added to a home shirt you've already bought. It's an optional thing that many buy into and some choose not to get involved with.

I just want Villa Park on Fifa. I buy Fifa each year and am an absolute stickler for realism. The kits, crowd chants, players realistic movement etc plus live the stadium to be there too. It's about time we saw it but then I bet teams like Everton will be saying the same.

Edited by roonst83

I just want Villa Park on Fifa. I buy Fifa each year and am an absolute stickler for realism. The kits, crowd chants, players realistic movement etc plus live the stadium to be there too. It's about time we saw it but then I bet teams like Everton will be saying the same.

Goodison Park is in FIFA 14 - it's the new partnership I mentioned earlier

Sorry if this has been asked but are they releasing the new Fifa with PS4? Dont want to have to buy it twice in one year when the PS4 is out before Xmas.

Do you mean...for free, Like on XBONE? In that case, no. But you'll be able to buy it at the same time as a PS4, in time for release, yeah.

Sorry if this has been asked but are they releasing the new Fifa with PS4? Dont want to have to buy it twice in one year when the PS4 is out before Xmas.

Do you mean...for free, Like on XBONE? In that case, no. But you'll be able to buy it at the same time as a PS4, in time for release, yeah.

Well I wasn't expecting it to be free but that would be nice. Im guessing they will be releasing Fifa for PS3 and PS4 then, seems silly.

• 2 weeks later...
Â