FIFA 14

hogso

We’re delighted to announce our partnership with EA SPORTS has been renewed for two more years. 

1184884_633495116694561_190939899_n.jpg

Benteke has his proper face, looks like Delph, Gabby and Clark still do too (I think that is him on the right?)

I'm pretty sure EA said all of their partners will have proper stadiums too.

:D

I don't really understand the exclusion of VP. It's not like we're a small-time club with a small stadium, Villa Park is an important stadium with an important history. Come on FIFA ffs

Agreed. With the addition of Goodison Park the absence of Villa Park is glaringly obvious. I wouldn't even mind paying extra for it as DLC.

I don't really understand the exclusion of VP. It's not like we're a small-time club with a small stadium, Villa Park is an important stadium with an important history. Come on FIFA ffs

Agreed. With the addition of Goodison Park the absence of Villa Park is glaringly obvious. I wouldn't even mind paying extra for it as DLC.

I'm surprised they haven't done this with every Premier League team.

Create the 3d stadium for each team and offer it as a £2.99 download or so.

They'd make a killing (not that they don't already).

Well, maybe not over there, but if Sweden is anything to go by people that care, much less support, Aston Villa are like birds that are... really, really rare. Other than online, Swedish Aston Villa fans are sort of a mythical thing. I once heard of a living, breathing Villa fan living quite close to me through a colleague. Still not sure he wasn't winding me up though.

My point is, not much incentive to get VP in there I suppose. :(

Well, maybe not over there, but if Sweden is anything to go by people that care, much less support, Aston Villa are like birds that are... really, really rare. Other than online, Swedish Aston Villa fans are sort of a mythical thing. I once heard of a living, breathing Villa fan living quite close to me through a colleague. Still not sure he wasn't winding me up though.

My point is, not much incentive to get VP in there I suppose. :(

How rare are Swedish Everton fans?

• Like 1

A heads up for those buying next gen consoles, GAME are doing a deal where if you buy FIFA, COD: Ghosts or Battlefield 4, they're giving a guaranteed £40 trade-in when trading in towards one of the same titles on a next gen console.

So, for example, you buy FIFA 14 for £40 on 360 or PS3 from GAME and when you get your Xbox One or PS4, you can get £40 trade in for it to get the version for your new console.

Apparently the next gen games will be £50, but for those impatient ones it's not a bad price to upgrade for a tenner.

Edited by samjp26

Leaked Villa ratings from Ultimate Team

Benteke 79, Agbonlahor 73, Guzan 77, El Ahmadi 74, Helenius 66, Tonev 67, Bennett 65, Albrighton 72, N'Zogbia 76, Herd 66, Lowton 74, Okore 73, Vlaar 78, Luna 71, Baker 71, Clark 74, Westwood 71, Delph 71, Kozak 75, Weimann 74, Steer 62, Gardner 69, Hutton 72, Given 77

Â