FIFA 14

hogso

FIFA ratings really make no sense. Gael Clichy, a defender who can't defend, is better than anyone at Villa? Okay.

Fifa ratings are biased as part of the rules of the game. maybe biased is the wrong way of putting it but the team's overall star rating is dependant on where the team finishes in their league positioning the past season. now that our bomb squad has gone which inlucded our highest rated villa players last year, that means the ratings of the current squad will be boosted so that the villa team rating doesnt drop. Bent who was 81 was our highest who will now most likely be Benteke, i reckon an absolute maximum of 80 for him this year.

It's been clear for a while that they don't actually rate players based on ability but rather the club they play for.

Therefore, I manually edit the settings to how I see each player's ability...

...and always boost up Gabby's pace even more  :)

Just played the demo. I came off thinking I was just on FIFA 13. Almost the exact same game. They're clearly saving themselves for next-gen.

To be fair, I don't think there's much more they can do with current-gen. I think Fifa13 is probably the best one, it's kinda hard to improve on that.

Just played the demo. I came off thinking I was just on FIFA 13. Almost the exact same game. They're clearly saving themselves for next-gen.

To be fair, I don't think there's much more they can do with current-gen. I think Fifa13 is probably the best one, it's kinda hard to improve on that.

Indeed, it was more of a warning to anyone who isn't a big fan of FIFA but thought they needed to buy the new one.

I'm not expecting it to be that much different on next-gen until FIFA 15 tbh

Â