FIFA 14

hogso

This game is horrible, there's so much wrong with it. Not just the little things I've mentioned above, but the game plays horribly too. You can score headers from anywhere in the area, the keepers are AWFUL, parrying everything. Tall defenders still get outjumped by little strikers.

It better not be like this on the new consoles. 6/10

That seems very harsh. I am loving the new game. It's a lot better than the last one. 

I feel like the only one without the game and it hasn't been officially released yet!

Any of you lot playing UT? How are you finding it? I've been hammering the web app since it's been released getting my team ready. 

I did some 2v2 Co-op last night with my bro. The Matchmaking system for that is ace! We lost pretty much every game but it's still fun. Find loads of games, very fast. Loving this game. Can't wait for next-gen version! 

My only criticism of the game is sometimes when you have the ball and you're being pressed, it's really hard to release it to another player. It seems to take forever to make a pass when you have an opposition players trying to tackle you.

I've read loads of people saying that heading is over-powered, but you have to cross the ball well to score from a header and i'm finding crossing quite difficult.

Edited by PieFacE

This will be the first year I won't be buying it. I don't play online, jjst with mates and now I'm living at home and working full time, it's not worth it to only play once every week/every other week.

Sad but necessary :'(

I think it will be about 2 years before we see a radical difference on the ps4/Xbox one versions

It'll be about 2 months

Are there any differences on this years version? I thought it would be just a port but might see more differences next year.

Â