Sunderland

Richard

They probably share the same agent...

Anyways, they are a strange, strange bunch the Sunderland fans but in recent times, they are our brothers. Shit transfer policy, shit owner, shit managerial appointments, flopping from one style to another, shit players on ridiculous contracts, cost cutting exercise taking place...whilst continuining to blow money on garbage.

Just like us they should be put out of their misery.

Fit and proper person test.

Indeed.

• Like 2

they just said on the radio "at least he's and upgrade on Djilobodji" I really don't know if they're taking the piss because I'm still laughing myself silly from the initial signing. They might as well start printing out next years championship fixtures.

16 minutes ago, Daniel said:

they just said on the radio "at least he's and upgrade on Djilobodji" I really don't know if they're taking the piss because I'm still laughing myself silly from the initial signing. They might as well start printing out next years championship fixtures.

If they think he is an upgrade my God they are in for a nasty supris.  Lescott the loser two different two relegation in two seasons 

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

They probably share the same agent...

Anyways, they are a strange, strange bunch the Sunderland fans but in recent times, they are our brothers. Shit transfer policy, shit owner, shit managerial appointments, flopping from one style to another, shit players on ridiculous contracts, cost cutting exercise taking place...whilst continuining to blow money on garbage.

Just like us they should be put out of their misery.

Fit and proper person test.

Indeed.

But they signed Jermaine Defoe, which was brilliant. But that also fits to our signing of Benteke back then. So yeah you're right.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

#Athlete

C28x3eSXcAYA0EX.jpg

"Now if you could breathe in for the camera joleon"

"I am breathing in"

how has this moron got another PL gig, did anyone at Sunderland watch any footage of him playing for us last year, or Athens releasing him saying he was terrible?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If they think he is an upgrade my God they are in for a nasty supris.  Lescott the loser two different two relegation in two seasons 

Djilibodji is so bad that he probably is an upgrade :P

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

This guy just continues to steal a living.

Shocking decision by Moyes and just goes to show how some signings are nothing to do with scouting, he is signing him on the basis of the player he used to be.

Anichebe, Rodwell(i know he wasnt Moyes), Pienaar, Lescott

I am sure Tony HIbbert is onto his agent as we speak

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Djilibodji is so bad that he probably is an upgrade :P

I have no idea who Djibollocks is but if he is worse than Lescott then he must be incapable of movement and spend the entire game slapping himself in the face while screaming obscenities at fans.  

• Like 1

I always presumed Djilobodji was a young rash lad just making his way in the game, but sadly out of his depth.

Then I realised he was 28, didn't play a game for Chelsea and was quickly sold on for treble his initial transfer fee. That coupled with the fact he looks like a pub football makes me very suspicious. Abysmal player in every aspect.

Â