Sunderland

Richard

22 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Same old story:

Owner comes in promises the world, overspends, panics and underspends, underspends some more because of a loss of money. Loads of players left on high wages who become used to losing.

dont forget the large managerial pay-offs as well ;) I imagine Bruce, MON, Advocaat, even Poyet and Di Canio got decent pay-outs. I am sure Moyes wasnt cheap either

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Moyes must be done at Blunderland now, right?

Possibly but what is happening to them now is due to years of neglect and poor decisions just as it was with us. They can change manager if they want but I wouldn't see it making a blind bit of difference.

Having said that no manager will survive an extended run of poor results so if this continues then I would expect Moyes to go and certainly if, as seems certain, they drop he will be out so he has no long term future. He is already talking like a man who knows they can't be saved and that he is on borrowed time.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Surely Moyes is done now ?  What a terrible choice by him to choose that job. 

He honestly would have been better here, stupid decision by him and probably ruined his career. I guess once he is sacked Celtic job once Rodgers leaves or Scotland  job

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Might not even reach 17 points....

Unless they buy heaviliy in January, they will threaten Derby's paltry effort. Worse than us and other teams are all much stronger, can only see them getting points off Hull, and fluking one or two elsewhere, but they don't even have the defence to park a bus. 

Edited by Rodders

Kone for the first goal today was a disgrace....just stood and waited to head the ball while Alexis steamed in, example there of who was the hungrier player.

Kone I thought was brilliant end of last season but hasn't wanted to know since Big Sam left...Sunderland should've cashed in when Everton bid for him.

Still starting O'Shea aswell...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Surely Moyes is done now ?  What a terrible choice by him to choose that job. 

he was an arrogant prick though so gets no sympathy from me. he turned down us and Leeds and other teams  because he thought he was top 4 material

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Genie said:

Incredible stat, saying that I'm sure Bale had a similar one at Spurs

His confidence must be on the floor. Surely Sunderland are doomed this year. Stick a fiver on Rodwell to win the Champions League with Real Madrid in 5 years like Bale...? :P  

• Like 3

Â