Sunderland

Richard

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If Sunderland get relegated and no takeover would it be safe yo say they would be in a worse financial position than us?

Undoubtedly yes. If we still had Lerner, I guarantee we'd have Lescott, Baker, Clark, and Richards as our centerbacks. No way we'd sign the likes of Chester, Kodjia, etc. That will be Sunderland if no one buys them. Likely will have to rely on youth and maybe 1-2 small signings. 

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Sunderland sign Gibson and Oviedo from Everton. God, Moyes is so boring isn't he. 

He s such a negative defeatist prick. I dislike him more than most managers I can think of. 

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Tony Hibbert must be fuming he hasnt got a call yet. Alan Stubbs and Thomas Gravesen could probably do a job as well

David Weir is sitting by his phone. 

What's odds he will try resign Tim ca hill.  It's actually better that they spend money now when they get relegated the money they have spent means smaller budget. Unlike us we didn't spend a penny so we had a much larger budget. When you look back probably wise decision because it was highly unlikely we were not escaping relegation no matter who we brought in.

Â