New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Have to be honest, both kits look nice to me. Pleased with Macron's designs. I'll reserve judgement on the quality as a few shots in the video did look a bit suspect, although the players do wear different shirts to fans and they may just have been prototypes.

I expected a whole lot worse to be honest!

Love 95% of the home kit, just think the collar's a bit fussy. Love the open seams across the chest, nice touch.

As far as the away kit is concerned, it's probably a bit too Bristol Rovers for me. Loved the idea of the plain white shirt/black shorts design, but hey ho.

Just to join in the Andi W mancrush love in, the bastard would look good in a fuggin' bin bag. Git! B)

Edited by turnbull
  • Like 1

I think they look pretty sharp.

I love em!

Will be purchasing both the home and away and the grey keepers top. Judging by the reaction from neutrals, Macron have really hit the button with this years design. Best kit weve had in yonks!

A disgrase to the club. How do they manage to make such an ugly kit? Really pisses me off, the collar must be the ugliest ever worn by footballers. This really is one of the ugliest i have ever seen.

The crest is a disgrace...

I spent my day driving from Dallas to Tallahassee. I decided to check Football Shirt Culture before I turn in to see if the Villa kit premiered today and I'm so glad I did. I think they're both really nice. A step up from last season, for sure.

The cunting online store is trying to charge me an extra tenner for delivery because for some unknown reason it's completely convinced I live in Northern Ireland.

Delivery address: Blah Blah, Birmingham, B Postcode, Northern Ireland.

Piece of shit. **** off then I'll buy it from that fat cockney Newcastle owner.

Haven't bought from the online store for a while and this is why.£15 delivery to Norn Iron.Fat Ashley it may have to be. :bang::angry:

I will say though, I pray this picture isn't representative:

0,,10265~12004846,00.jpg

Exactly what i thought, looks lovely on wiemann from the front but from the sides on ash and vlaar it looks pretty awful..

I'm hoping its because they both have it tucked in which makes the squares look disproportionate and the fact that they both look like they're wearing about 3 sizes too big..

Â