New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Did we? Strange.

Not really. We'd clash with the blue.

Anyway, the decision lies with the refs/FA. Pretty sure you have to submit kit colours before the game and they get approved.

But yeah you're right. it's not literally an away kit. it's a change kit for colour clashes. The reason they're called away kits is because it's the away team that has to change colours if there is a clash.

I miss Nike :(

I really miss being treated like shit
I miss kits that don't look cheap. I miss kits you can wash and not worry about any damage.

Nike are shit. They didn't give a **** about us, just giving us a colour change template of their bigger contracts and delivering it after the season had started.

The worst thing about them was making us put the European Cup star into the badge instead of above it (to save their printing costs) implying that we will never need to add a second star in future.

I miss Nike :(

I really miss being treated like shit
I miss kits that don't look cheap. I miss kits you can wash and not worry about any damage.
Nike are shit. They didn't give a **** about us, just giving us a colour change template of their bigger contracts and delivering it after the season had started.

The worst thing about them was making us put the European Cup star into the badge instead of above it (to save their printing costs) implying that we will never need to add a second star in future.

I may be wrong but I think the star had to go in the badge as the fa would not let us have it on the shirt as it broke there rules.

• Like 1

Maybe you are right. Liverpool play with stars on their Europe kits but drop them for the PL.

Still, they had a hand in simplifying the badge to make it easier to print and they have done it to Everton this season.

Maybe you are right. Liverpool play with stars on their Europe kits but drop them for the PL.

Still, they had a hand in simplifying the badge to make it easier to print and they have done it to Everton this season.

We made the change to our badge. Simplification was what everyone was doing. Chelsea did it, Spurs, Arsenal.

I don't know what this has to do with Everton either. It was their decision on what to do, it had nothing to do with Nike,

We made the change to our badge. Simplification was what everyone was doing. Chelsea did it, Spurs, Arsenal.

I don't know what this has to do with Everton either. It was their decision on what to do, it had nothing to do with Nike,

Nike don't like having 'clutter' around a badge, like having to sew on a motto at the bottom. It slows down their production line. When they did the Everton deal this season they put pressure on Everton to simplify the crest. When we signed up with Nike we also got a new simpler crest for the club.

Nike don't like having 'clutter' around a badge, like having to sew on a motto at the bottom. It slows down their production line. When they did the Everton deal this season they put pressure on Everton to simplify the crest. When we signed up with Nike we also got a new simpler crest for the club.

Can't their slave children handle the workload?

Think I'd need a source to believe that Nike put pressure onto Everton to simplify their crest.

Actually, I think it did.

Everton, Arsenal and Man City all also "simplified" their badge shortly after signing deals with Nike.

If anyone's going to Villa Park in the morning have a listen to the band that's opening the festival at 11 am. They're called FOES and they are bloody good!  (it's my sons' band so I might just be a little biased  :)  ) I'll be the old guy moshing out front, come and join me!

Â