New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Villa know how to treat a band .... Private box as a dressing room .... coffee, tea, and a fridge full of beer (at ten o'clock in the morning) I sat and watched Benteke powering in on goal, Okora making brutal tackles and inch perfect passes .... a feller can dream can't he! Oh and the kit looks good close up as well.

• Like 1

Tried one on in the shop. I was a large last season and the same this season. This seasons shirt does fit better than last season but I wouldn't say it's slim fit, more like a tailored fit. Material is a lot less shiney than last season as well.

Seen a couple of people up town wearing the home one. The colours looked a bit washed out to me, a bit pastel. This was only a brief glimpse so I could be talking rubbish.

£46 for a shirt?! No thanks. I'll wait till they're cheaper.

Still around a fiver cheaper than most clubs in the league
True. I heard Man Utd's was £60!

My cousin is 7 and asked me for the United kit for his birthday, £55 for the full strip in kids size! Ridiculous

It's 50 quid on their official site for a regular kit

Went to the launch today, got the home shirt for my 2 lads and they're very happy with it. My eldest bought the XL junior and found one with the sponsors logo so he's happy. The fit is good and the material is a big improvement on last season. 

I may have missed it but there didn't seem to be a mock up of the away kit on display so I can't comment on that. The shop was fairly empty in terms of merchandise as the training kit wasn't on the shelves, so apart from the new home shirt the only other products available to buy were the remnants of last seasons training kit.

Edited by Robbie09

The pink goalie shirt was on sale today so I got myself one of those as well. That is made of the same material that last years shirts were made out of . Both shirts seem to be made better than last years & the material is a lot better quality . The blue side panels are made of an airtex kind of material. I don't know what to say about the fit as I didnt get the womens shirts as I can get into the XL junior shirt . 

• Like 1

I'd like to add to the chorus of people asking about the fit.

I got mine yesterday (long sleeve) and I really like the fit. Its a huge improvement on last seasons. I would say its tailored and slim fitting. If you dont have a huge belly you will look good!

I was always a medium for the Nike shirts and then was a small in the Macron shirts. I take it I should still stick with the small?

Yes I would, the sleeves (if you're going for short sleeve) will hang because they're usually big. 

Â