New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

i wouldnt mind grealish

can add him to the moore, bannan, albrighton and delfouneso collection...

Those players have turned out to be fairly awful players....if you could refrain from having Grealish on the back that would be great in case you jinx him too lol

Think I might have to risk the wrath of the internet and invest in a #fullkitw****r away set, do love the colour of the away kit (says the man who's constantly trying to get his 5-a-side team to play in pink) - design is bonkers but something about it just works.

Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a non-sponsored shirt like that awesome chequered nike effort =P

A bit late to this wee argument but I think the gold looks fine. Gold and purple look regal! And out of all of those colours I think that's the only one that would look good and that's also the only one that would be permissible, otherwise you wouldn't be able to see the name and number

i wouldnt mind grealish

can add him to the moore, bannan, albrighton and delfouneso collection...

Those players have turned out to be fairly awful players....if you could refrain from having Grealish on the back that would be great in case you jinx him too lol

yeah i also have adelph one but to be fair he's starting to come good, but i do own an england shirt with gabby on the back...

might just knock having a player name on the head

As a few have said, this years kits look a lot more like macron have really thought about it, that home shirt is up there with my favorite villa shirt, I think the away would have looked so sexy had it been white with a sash rather than quarter's.

The cunting online store is trying to charge me an extra tenner for delivery because for some unknown reason it's completely convinced I live in Northern Ireland.

Delivery address: Blah Blah, Birmingham, B Postcode, Northern Ireland.

Piece of shit. **** off then I'll buy it from that fat cockney Newcastle owner.

I hate pink football tops.

must have been happy Palermo got relegated ;)

Ha ha, remember buying their subbuteo team many moons ago.

They weren't my favourites, obviously........... :huh:

I must say I think these are the best Villa kits in goodness knows how many years. Really happy with the way they look... that said I'm a little disappointed the away shirt is claret and white and not black and white. I thought it was going to look awesome, but the claret and gold text might just put me off buying it.

Good work Macron. I'm chuffed with this design... that green one is utterly hideous and you've done a million times better this time around.

• Like 1

Â