Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

I don't think he'll ever be good enough to produce consistently decent performances in the Premier League. If though he is to have any chance of doing that he needs to be loaned out to an English club so he can get up to speed not go back to France. I'd imagine an average Championship club would take a punt on him.

• Like 1

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Uncalled for. He helped keep us up last season.

Irrelevant. He's been cast as a 'baddie' this season so all he says or does must be disproportionately criticized. 

• Like 3

He was average last season IMO. Pointless waste of money however little he cost.

In my opinion of course.

Irrelevant. He's been cast as a 'baddie' this season so all he says or does must be disproportionately criticized. 

People should be thanking Yacouba if/when he departs.

This season it is more complicated. There have been decisions that I did not understand

This worries me a bit.

There has been something a bit rotten and dysfunctional at the heart of Lambert's Villa this season and I wonder if he is alluding to this.

This season it is more complicated. There have been decisions that I did not understand

This worries me a bit.

There has been something a bit rotten and dysfunctional at the heart of Lambert's Villa this season and I wonder if he is alluding to this.

It's more likely he simply doesn't understand why he isn't playing. 

They should, but few will. 

This worries me a bit.

It's more likely he simply doesn't understand why he isn't playing.

I don't think so - after all the things that have happened in recent weeks it's fairly safe to say that not all was right behind the scenes. He was starting to do well the back end of last season and simply frozen out this season.

• Like 1

Thank him?  I'll personally drive him to wherever he wants to go!

• Like 2

More times than not you get what you pay for, in the case of Sylla he turned out about what you'd expect from a cheap League 2 player.

He did help out to steady the midfield at the end of last season so the money wasn't wasted, but I see very little in him to suggest he'll turn into a solid quality player.

Best of luck Sylla!

• Like 2

What on earth for?

What on earth for?

For quite significant, but entirely forgotten, part he played in helping us stay up last season. 

Â