Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

He is suffering from there being no reserve league. He's hardly played this season and is woefully out of form. He needs minutes on the pitch to get a bit of form and composure and the only time we can throw him in is in the middle of important game.

Same can go for Lowton, Luna and a few others I'm sure. 

Totally out of his depth, I struggle to understand exactly what type of player he is. He can't pass, can't tackle and his touch is woeful.  Bring on the summer when we can replace the likes of Sylla.

Against Chelsk last season, at VP, he was the best player on the pitch.Touch, acceleration, tackling, passing, all top notch...what's happened?

As someone said, i think he is suffering from not playing reserve football.I'd persevere with him for one more season, but hopefully we'll get better players in the summer. 

• Like 1

Against Chelsk last season, at VP, he was the best player on the pitch.Touch, acceleration, tackling, passing, all top notch...what's happened?

As someone said, i think he is suffering from not playing reserve football.I'd persevere with him for one more season, but hopefully we'll get better players in the summer.

I don't think he looked any worse than the rest of them today

I don't think he looked any worse than the rest of them today

I do, every time we looked like we had a bit of momentum he seemed to be passed the ball and then gave it away.

He needs game time, but we can give him any. 

He showed potential last season, and I don't think he can be judged on the little we've seen of him this year when he hasn't had the chance to play. Every player needs to play to stay sharp. 

• Like 1

Â