U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Think of the stain on her soul.

She let that crawl on top of her, balance it's sweaty gut on her, and push it's nasty little cock in her, and rub on her, and leave behind it's feeble seed. 

Go on.... 

Eating Popcorn GIF by Landon Moss

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, AJ said:

Trump is like an evil Peter Griffin, but I have a lot of sympathy for her.

I have a little sympathy for her but not much - she sold her soul to Satan in return for life changing money but she didn’t ask to be First Lady and thrust into the limelight.

• Like 2

I imagine they have a contract stating that she can't get a divorce while he is president (without forfeiting most of the money) but as soon as he's out the White House she will get her divorce.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I have zero sympathy for her. She's as shallow and as much of a scumbag as her husband. She has the same values as him which is why she chose to marry him.

F*ck her and that disgusting family. She's an absolute abolition as a role model for young women. She's an enabler of masculine toxicity and a selfish, self-obsessed bimbo who thinks she has something to say. The truth is she's a moron with a lust for money and no other redeeming qualities. I wouldn't get off my couch to piss on her if she was on fire next to the TV.

You don't like her then? 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I have zero sympathy for her. She's as shallow and as much of a scumbag as her husband. She has the same values as him which is why she chose to marry him.

F*ck her and that disgusting family. She's an absolute abolition as a role model for young women. She's an enabler of masculine toxicity and a selfish, self-obsessed bimbo who thinks she has something to say. The truth is she's a moron with a lust for money and no other redeeming qualities. I wouldn't get off my couch to piss on her if she was on fire next to the TV.

You can apply my same sentiments to Ivanka.

Trump 2020. Can I put you down as a maybe? ;)

Like you, I have no sympathy for people who marry solely for money then have it blow up in their face (insert kenneth.gif)

• Like 1

2016 went exactly as she wanted it to. She used the election to renegotiate her prenuptial agreement. She knew exactly what she was getting into and what she wanted out of it.

Also wearing this jacket during the hight of the separation of kids from parents at the border controversy (which is still happening) was the level of cruelty she is cool with. 0 sympathy from me too.

636651999335615422-AP-APTOPIX-Melania-Trump.jpg

On 02/08/2020 at 04:30, TheAuthority said:

You can apply my same sentiments to Ivanka.

Spot on. 

Still would though, AM I RITE?!?!?!  :trollface:

• Haha 4

Â