U.S. Politics

maqroll

24 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

He didn’t take that test because people on Twitter were mocking his mental aptitude. Someone with some sort of medical responsibility over him must have had enough concerns over his mental health to administer him to a test for dementia. 

The chronology is slightly confusing. He mentions that Ronny Jackson administered the test, but Jackson ceased being the Physician to the President in 2018 (he is now running for, and certain to win, Texas's 13th Congressional District). So I don't know when this test is supposed to have happened.

24 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The chronology is slightly confusing. He mentions that Ronny Jackson administered the test, but Jackson ceased being the Physician to the President in 2018 (he is now running for, and certain to win, Texas's 13th Congressional District). So I don't know when this test is supposed to have happened.

I'd imagine it was very recently. I'd imagine the choice of physician is down to the difference between having the official White House Doctor administer a mental health test in order to ascertain your ongoing suitability to be President of the USA against having your old pal Ronny give you a test y'know, for fun at the weekend because you're a couple of great guys and nobody is worried about you at all.

32 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Your in good company. I'm sure Trump doesn't either.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd imagine it was very recently. I'd imagine the choice of physician is down to the difference between having the official White House Doctor administer a mental health test in order to ascertain your ongoing suitability to be President of the USA against having your old pal Ronny give you a test y'know, for fun at the weekend because you're a couple of great guys and nobody is worried about you at all.

That certainly sounds plausible.

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

If only he could draw a clock in order to tell us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 22/07/2020 at 20:00, villakram said:

Well, there has been tons of questioning of his mental health, with lots of people saying he is exhibiting signs of dementia or alzheimers or such. He takes the test and now he is being mocked for doing that. What a world.

I'd be interested in how Biden would perform too, or how about everyone over the age of 70 in congress or on the supreme/federal courts. That's just crazy talk.

Decision 2020?!?

Well no. You're behaving like a proper Trump supporter now by making stuff up. Nobody is mocking him for taking the test are they?

People are mocking him for bragging about how well he did on a test that you'd have to be literally mentally ill or brain damaged to fail at.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Well no. You're behaving like a proper Trump supporter now by making stuff up. Nobody is mocking him for taking the test are they?

People are mocking him for bragging about how well he did on a test that you'd have to be literally mentally ill or brain damaged to fail at.

Errr... I'm not only talking about what has been commented on in here, but the media bath I live in over here. Of course it's completely ridiculous for the leader of the country to brag about this, but then he is communicating at their level, i.e., those who bash him on twitter etc. by saying he is mentally ill or brain damaged. The commentary in here is interpreting this in an absolutist sense, which while correct in principle, is missing the political game being played, imho.

Meanwhile, the important issues, like the house democrats passing the NDAA or the ongoing fight over the next stimulus package (which will be another bi-partizan corporate giveaway) are being ignored. Just another fortunate coincidence.

6 hours ago, villakram said:

Errr... I'm not only talking about what has been commented on in here, but the media bath I live in over here. Of course it's completely ridiculous for the leader of the country to brag about this, but then he is communicating at their level, i.e., those who bash him on twitter etc. by saying he is mentally ill or brain damaged. The commentary in here is interpreting this in an absolutist sense, which while correct in principle, is missing the political game being played, imho.

Meanwhile, the important issues, like the house democrats passing the NDAA or the ongoing fight over the next stimulus package (which will be another bi-partizan corporate giveaway) are being ignored. Just another fortunate coincidence.

k

5 hours ago, Genie said:

It’s a good job colouring in the American flag wasn’t part of the super hard test that he aced

BF125444-FACC-441-D-BFA4-52479-C1-B17-DB

Pfft, stupid Trump. I knew that memory test was bullshit, as he clearly can't remember the sequence of the Russian flag.

Dunce.

• Like 1

Does Donald Trump have any likeable qualities? I'd use the term redeeming features but that's an impossible task... It just seems that every single fibre of his being is utterly loathsome.

If he got hit by a car you'd almost feel sorry for the car at having to touch him.

Â