Jimzk5

Leeds will raise their game tonight though, I can feel it. 

For the the first time this season I have to admit the nerves are kicking in. Such a big game tonight. 

To think, I was a bit worried at one point that the end of the season might be a bit boring! :D

1 hour ago, blandy said:

Wolves will romp it tonight. They're miles better than Leeds, have more to play for and are better motivated. 4 - 0

Are Leeds really that bad?  Not seen them for ages.

Leeds are odd.  They're a decent side on paper and looked really good earlier in the season but have completely tailed off.  That said, their recent run of fixtures has been horrible:

Brentford (H) - Won 1-0
Derby (A) - Drew 2-2
Bristol City (H) - Drew 2-2
Sheff Utd (A) - Lost 2-1
Cardiff (H) - Lost 4-1
Boro (A) - Lost 3-0

...with horrible results, too.

Wolves are in as poor form as they've been all season and haven't won any of their last 4 away games... but they'll be too strong for Leeds (unfortunately).

They were dreadful on Friday vs Boro. built up the Saiz lad as a genius and he looked a prima donna. Lasogga got no service, combined with a poor goalkeeper and a crap players like Anita starting. Its not easy to see why they are shit

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Wolves been great tonight. Normal service resumed.

We'll find their 3-5-2 difficult to handle I think.

I noticed they were playing 4 at the back on occasions......but we just have to win our individual battles on Saturday.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, blandy said:

Wolves will romp it tonight. They're miles better than Leeds, have more to play for and are better motivated. 4 - 0

Well done pete, close......but could have so easily been north of 3

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kingman said:

From what I've seen tonight Leeds are just a Sunderland with a shit keeper. 

They are poor.....but

Wolves doubled up on their player on the ball and squeezed them to negate their threat.....conversely, Leeds stood off and allowed Wolves space and freedom to play......some of that is just workrate and application or lack of it.

It will be interesting on Saturday.....the team that manages to apply themselves will come out on top.

Edited by TRO

Â