Jimzk5

26 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I just wish Cardiff would f*ck off.

Agreed. I can’t understand how they’re still there. 

Plus it’s just a waste of time, their style would get found out in the prem

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wolves won’t bottle this. Luckily they have a very easy game vs reading on Saturday 

Some of their fans said the same thing about Preston, Fulham and Norwich.

Been a bit quite this week :D

20 hours ago, Andy81 said:

With respect mate, the key word there is ‘some’. 

You tend to notice more these kind of opinions, but it won’t be the majority of Wolves fans at all. 

All the stuff between Wolves and Villa this season is the press stirring and social media reacting. 

With respect mate that why I used the word some and not all....a Wolves Villa automatic promotion would be great (in any order) I cannot stand Cardiff.

5 hours ago, mykeyb said:

With respect mate that why I used the word some and not all....a Wolves Villa automatic promotion would be great (in any order) I cannot stand Cardiff.

Totally agree. 

Wolves are going all blues on us. Apparently shit loads will be in the villa end when we play them. Granted, might be a few hundred, but that's about it. Always remember them failing to sell out at villa park two years on the bounce when they were in the prem. one of those games they were 1.000 short of selling out with the other being 4-500.

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Wolves are going all blues on us. Apparently shit loads will be in the villa end when we play them. Granted, might be a few hundred, but that's about it. Always remember them failing to sell out at villa park two years on the bounce when they were in the prem. one of those games they were 1.000 short of selling out with the other being 4-500.

Apparently there were Villa fans in the home end in be reverse fixture. 

To be honest, Villa are pretty stingey with away tickets in such a big stadium. They pretty much give the smallest amount possible I think. 

2 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

To be honest, Villa are pretty stingey with away tickets in such a big stadium. They pretty much give the smallest amount possible I think. 

If we got close to selling out regular, I'd say we were correct in allocating what we do. We hardly sell out these days, so I'd have no problem with a bigger away allocation. The game coming up though will be close to selling out. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andy81 said:

The minimum is 2000. We give 3000 (or thereabouts, with segregation and police advice). I guess the reasons are that 3000 is the allocation the Prem said teams (with grounds >30K capacity) have to give, so the away section and segregation was built that size. The Club would need to spend money to increase that, and realistically there's very few visiting sides who take the full allocation anyway - so the costs would be for a couple of games a season - just not worth it. And then if we do go up at some point, we'd need to smallerise the away section again.

Championship clubs demand 'fair play' investigation over Wolves' spending

Wolves are clear at the top of the Championship - but their rivals want answers about their spending 

A host of Championship clubs want football's authorities to launch an investigation into Wolves' financial affairs.

The clubs have told the Football League and the FA to look into what they perceive as being foul play by the Molineux club, reports the Sunday People.

Wolves are clear at the top of the Championship after a successful tie-up with super-agent Jorge Mendes which has seen some of Europe's best young talents heading to the club.

But their Championship rivals want answers - and are growing more vocal in their demands ahead of a Football League meeting next week.

Confusion exists over Financial Fair Play. Wolves recruited heavily last summer signing such talents as Diogo Jota on loan from Atletico Madrid.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/wolves-spending-financial-fair-play-1294544 

20 hours ago, blandy said:

The minimum is 2000. We give 3000 (or thereabouts, with segregation and police advice). I guess the reasons are that 3000 is the allocation the Prem said teams (with grounds >30K capacity) have to give, so the away section and segregation was built that size. The Club would need to spend money to increase that, and realistically there's very few visiting sides who take the full allocation anyway - so the costs would be for a couple of games a season - just not worth it. And then if we do go up at some point, we'd need to smallerise the away section again.

Fair enough that’s better than I thought. I guess in this league Villa Park is always a draw for away fans, so this will be pretty common I expect. 

More reports this AM... 

WOLVES could face a Football Association and Premier League probe over their links to super agent Jorge Mendes, according to reports.

The Portuguese millionaire, who has Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo among his clients, and Wolves are in the firing line because of the takeover deal at Molineux by Chinese conglomerate Fosun International. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5601214/wolves-fa-probe-jorge-mendes-fosun-international-ronaldo-mourinho/?utm_source=FBPAGE&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:TheSunFootball:FBLink:Statement:Sport

51 minutes ago, Kingman said:

More reports this AM... 

WOLVES could face a Football Association and Premier League probe over their links to super agent Jorge Mendes, according to reports.

The Portuguese millionaire, who has Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo among his clients, and Wolves are in the firing line because of the takeover deal at Molineux by Chinese conglomerate Fosun International. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5601214/wolves-fa-probe-jorge-mendes-fosun-international-ronaldo-mourinho/?utm_source=FBPAGE&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SprnklrSUNOrganic&UTMX=Editorial:TheSunFootball:FBLink:Statement:Sport

Would be very interesting if some dodgy business went on, but I doubt anything will come of it

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Would be very interesting if some dodgy business went on, but I doubt anything will come of it

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

15 - 20 point deduction please ;) 

Or just the right amount to put them 7th in the table at the end of the season :) 

Yeah just threaten them with points deduction and deportation. 

Nice little wobble to think about before the derby :D

Edited by Kingman

Â