Jimzk5

1 minute ago, Reivax_Villa said:

They look like a top 8 side minimum.

Very strong.

Who's scoring the goals in this team out of interest?

Guedes hit double figures in La Liga but we'll see if he's capable of same in prem. Aside from that there isn't obvious scorer in this team now Jimenez has declined after serious injury.

Their style means they'll always be a very difficult side for top 6 to break down but they'll also have plenty of similar games to 0-0 v Fulham last week aswell.

A very shiny Wolves team. I was there looking at their 100 million midfield and being very jealous when comparing it to our 2.7 mill starting midfield. 

But JJ would go for no less than 60 mill, Kamara 50 and McGinn 30 . 

I would swap their midfield for ours though

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

A very shiny Wolves team. I was there looking at their 100 million midfield and being very jealous when comparing it to our 2.7 mill starting midfield. 

But JJ would go for no less than 60 mill, Kamara 50 and McGinn 30 . 

I would swap their midfield for ours though

I do agree there.

End of last season looked like they'd lose Neves and Moutinho. Looks like both are staying for one final season and they've added Nunes now to the mix who's very highly rated.

Whereas we looked at a few 8s but seemingly now decided Kamara is all we need for central midfield which is major error if we want to progress up the table.

They'll have more time and space against us compared to Spurs. And lots of play along the ground as well. They are quick and clever in attack, and I think we'll struggle defensively. 

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Always surprises me how good they are against Spurs. Spurs always look average as hell against them. Good looking side Wolves are. 

Spurs always beat them at Molineux but their record is pretty good in London, won 2-0 last season.

15 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I can't tell if you're taking the piss.

I think they're in for a shocking season 

I think they're in for a boring nothing season, they'll be done by early march 

And I'm not sure if their fans consider that shocking or not

22 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I can't tell if you're taking the piss.

I think they're in for a shocking season 

Maybe. They did this last year as well, didn't get points but looked good early on. 

I think they've looked decent at times. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the new striker has done his ACL and is going to be out for a while.

Jimenez still appears to have fitness issues, so goals won’t come easy for them this season.

However, with a decent midfield and defence, they won’t concede many which will keep them out of trouble I reckon. 

They're going to be down the bottom struggling with us. Should have drew if not for a diabolical miss/handball by Che Adams. 

Midlands football in general is in a bit of a state at the start of the season.

Edited by VillaAlex

Â