West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Won’t take anything like 40 this season, think 36 could be enough

ye, well, even 35/36 points requires them to avg. 1.3 ppg, which if sustained over a season is top 12 form (for last season), dont see that happening.

It doesn't look like the players give a shit. They've basically downed tools two games in a row once they go behind and I don't think they have much in the squad to upset teams if they're going to play this way. That Liverpool result optimism has gone within a week.

They look clueless if they're not being instructed to sit on the edge of their own box. They're not pressing significantly but they're sitting quite high up the pitch regardless and letting teams play through them. Its as if they're being given some basic instructions but with no purpose. They'll probably get better soon but they must be the worst team in the league right now. At least Sheffield are giving it a go.

All 3 losses have made the other team look like world beaters  because about half their team isn't playing

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Anyone noticed the thick Black Country accent on Fat Sam all of a sudden?

He's from Dudley. Being back in the Black Country has probably brought his real accent back out.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

He's always had a hybrid black country/ northern accent. Just now we're going to notice his Dudley accent come back through.

I know but it’s suddenly very strong.

Call me a cynic but sounding like one of the locals is handy when getting spanked

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I know but it’s suddenly very strong.

Call me a cynic but sounding like one of the locals is handy when getting spanked

He's probably thinking/hoping so but they still see him as a Dudley doghead

Gossip rags claiming that Allardyce is looking at bringing in Andy Carroll :D 

He needs a different type of forward to the ones he has to be able to play the way he want's but Carroll? He did score his first league goal in 3 years so maybe he's onto something 👌

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Gossip rags claiming that Allardyce is looking at bringing in Andy Carroll :D 

He needs a different type of forward to the ones he has to be able to play the way he want's but Carroll? He did score his first league goal in 3 years so maybe he's onto something 👌

Would be Peak Big Sam.

Let the train wreck continue.

Â