West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

The one thing you can guarantee with Big Sam is he will get you organised and hard to beat. 

Apparently. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VillaCas said:

Nigel Spackman on WBAs chances of staying up .....”if you want to stay in the division, you can’t afford to lose at home to the likes of Aston Villa”

@*#%

By this logic, Wolves, Arsenal and Leicester all need to watch their back.

3 hours ago, VillaCas said:

Nigel Spackman on WBAs chances of staying up .....”if you want to stay in the division, you can’t afford to lose at home to the likes of Aston Villa”

@*#%

I mean it's kind of annoying that he directed the comment at us, but . . . he's not really wrong, is he. They need to get something close to 40 points. They currently have 8. They don't have the luxury of being able to lose to many teams at home at this point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Hmm... 🤔😂

Gets battered 5-0, then suddenly wants a break a week into a job. Joker. 

i wonder why........hoping to do a "Villa reset special" i reckon :P

although!!......if they want to end the season now im game........on average PPG we would currently be joint 4th with Man City!

Liverpool - 2.13

Man Utd - 2.00

Everton - 1.93

Villa - 1.85

Man City - 1.85

Edited by MaVilla

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Hmm... 🤔😂

Gets battered 5-0, then suddenly wants a break a week into a job. Joker. 

It's exactly what I'd want him to be saying if I was a baggies fan. 

We need them to up their game, they'll be playing with many of our rivals. Their results against Liverpool was great!

I don't think Leeds 5-0 would damage them more, they weren't that hopeful anyway. Brighton aren't pulling trees, Fulham are grinding draws, they still have chance but they need to start winning soon.

Who'd have forseen that adding an average mid-table Championship striker and a 36 year old defender to pretty much the exact average squad you were promoted with would result in such hilarity? Sheffield United will finish above them, 100%

Back to where you belong  lads

Edited by StewieGriffin

Â