West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Do not doubt Allardyce 

Could easily shithouse 10 points in a month at some point.

Nah, they look shit. 

This was basically terrible Wolves - defending was awful and they badly miss a striker. West Brom aren’t getting out of this. 

15 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Nah, they look shit. 

This was basically terrible Wolves - defending was awful and they badly miss a striker. West Brom aren’t getting out of this. 

Wolves are hardly unique in having had an extended terrible patch this year though. Sheffield United, Fulham, Brighton, Newcastle, Arsenal etc. There are a load of shite teams in the league this year. Luckily for the ones just above the relegation zone, some kind results have made the points gap bigger than the quality gap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Wolves are hardly unique in having had an extended terrible patch this year though. Sheffield United, Fulham, Brighton, Newcastle, Arsenal etc. There are a load of shite teams in the league this year. Luckily for the ones just above the relegation zone, some kind results have made the points gap bigger than the quality gap.

I suppose my point is that this wasn't really West Brom being any good that makes you think "Big Sam might do this".  They weren't good.  Wolves just didn't defend properly.

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I suppose my point is that this wasn't really West Brom being any good that makes you think "Big Sam might do this".  They weren't good.  Wolves just didn't defend properly.

That's fair. I'm judging them compared to their last few games, where even getting into the opposition box was inconceivable. At that rate of exponential improvement they'll be the best team in the world by March.

• Like 1

On 16/01/2021 at 18:36, Xela said:

If he keeps them up, it'll be a fantastic achievement. 

No chance of that happening.

Their only hope of survival went out the door when Slav left.

No sympathy for them after what Slav did for them on a shoe string budget.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think they have showed a lot of hwart and improvement in the last couple games.

Dont rule them out yet.

My theory is he may keep them up, before he gets removed next season in the usual fat sam fashion

6 games, 4 points, 17 goals conceded vs teams they should be looking take points from.

They have actually got defensively worse under Big Sam and are now comfortably the worst defence in the league

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

6 games, 4 points, 17 goals conceded vs teams they should be looking take points from.

They have actually got defensively worse under Big Sam and are now comfortably the worst defence in the league

Got abit unlucky though yesterday and beat wolves at wolves.  Cant say thats not a improvement.  I think they ill get better as season goes on

Â