West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

14 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Would be Peak Big Sam.

Let the train wreck continue.

If Carroll isnt available I am sure Vaz Te, Carlton Cole and Kevin Davies are waiting by the phone 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Snoddy won't be going there for the football, he'll be going so he can have a couple of nights out with the Villa lads.

Hope he doesn't end up there then. The villa lads needs to focus on football and stay away from nights out and house parties. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55592553

West Bromwich Albion boss Sam Allardyce has made his first signing since taking over at The Hawthorns by bringing in Robert Snodgrass from West Ham.

Former Scotland midfielder Snodgrass, 33, has signed an 18-month deal with the Baggies, who are 19th in the Premier League.

"I'm absolutely delighted that he has chosen to take up the challenge with us," said Allardyce.

"He'll add Premier League experience and quality to our side."

Snodgrass, who joined West Ham from Hull City, played six games for the Hammers this season.

Allardyce added: "He's left-footed. We all look for balance. When you get the right balance in the team with left-footed players, they can really produce for you down that left side.

"I've heard from many, many people that he is exceptional in the dressing room which is a great bonus on top of his abilities."

Good signing to be fair.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

?

Here's my take. There is enough negativity on this forum already. Why take joy in someone's plight? Villa fans at times wonder where they get their bad reputation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, fruitvilla said:

Here's my take. There is enough negativity on this forum already. Why take joy in someone's plight? Villa fans at times wonder where they get their bad reputation.

Because they loved it when we got relegated  and we were close to going under. I have no sympathy for them at all.

Your last sentence can be said about every club in the premier league not just villa fans.

• Like 3

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Because they loved it when we got relegated  and we were close to going under. I have no sympathy for them at all.

Your last sentence can be said about every club in the premier league not just villa fans.

So what? As a Villa "fan" I like to think I have some class. Perhaps I should revise my opinion.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

So what? As a Villa "fan" I like to think I have some class. Perhaps I should revise my opinion.

Lol you remember the whole “pride of the Midlands” garbage they gave when they finished above us, found our relegation hilarious too. Screw them 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Giro said:

Lol you remember the whole “pride of the Midlands” garbage they gave when they finished above us, found our relegation hilarious too. Screw them 

So you want to be just like them? ... Fair enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fruitvilla said:

Do you follow football?

Oh dear Fat Sam is making a right hash of it. I can't see him lasting out the season. Talksport beckons.

Edited by The Fun Factory

Â