A Bournemouth

H Burnley

H Swansea City

A Manchester United

H Liverpool

A Newcastle

H Tottenham Hotspur

A Crystal Palace

Yeah I can't see them getting out of this. Realistically they're likely to need somewhere between 17 and 20 points out of that lot. I know you get odd results at this point of the season but with the majority of teams still having plenty to play for it'd be an impressive turn around from here.

On 03/03/2018 at 17:04, Demitri_C said:

Another bad loss for them. Bye bye pards

hoe the tide has changed for the boggies :crylaugh: 

They've confirmed he has one more game to turn things around. What a **** shambles.

It wouldnt surprise me if they followed the same path as Sunderland when they are relegated. Any players of quality will be out of there fast than a bullet from a rifle and the remainder just dont have any bottle. I would not be a surprise if the owners tried to shift it on during the summer.

21 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

It wouldnt surprise me if they followed the same path as Sunderland when they are relegated. Any players of quality will be out of there fast than a bullet from a rifle and the remainder just dont have any bottle. I would not be a surprise if the owners tried to shift it on during the summer.

Aren't they own by some Chinese consortium? Once the TV money is gone it will be interesting to see what plans they have for the club. 

Â