West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

God what a mess that club is. They are going to lose 20m on evans when he walks on a free in the summer. Shambles 

I remember reading somewhere that Evans has a release clause of £3m in his contract if they're relegated.

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

He was a terrible appointment. Worse than Lambert or Carvajal. 

Carvahal has proven an inspired appointment in fairness

Shows the premier league experience bollocks for what it is

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Carvahal has proven an inspired appointment in fairness

Shows the premier league experience bollocks for what it is

Have to admit I didn't expect carvahal to do so well. Credit to him and Swansea taking a gamble on a championship manager ahead of these basbeens like pardew and lambert

Evans would be a great signing, but I can see him going to a top half club.

It’s been mentioned before, but do we reckon if they’re relegated and we’re promoted, we’d go for Barry? He surely would be tempted, a chance to break Giggs’ top flight appearance record at the club where it all began.

13 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Evans would be a great signing, but I can see him going to a top half club.

It’s been mentioned before, but do we reckon if they’re relegated and we’re promoted, we’d go for Barry? He surely would be tempted, a chance to break Giggs’ top flight appearance record at the club where it all began.

I don't think we should be looking at Barry now. He's ancient 

5 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I don't think we should be looking at Barry now. He's ancient 

He’s younger than JT and I think people would be happy if he was still here next season.

I’m not thinking Barry would start every week, just a bit of experience we could turn to if required. I would imagine he’d be a good example to others.

55 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Barry already broke the appearance record this season, and whilst he never had pace his age is really starting to show now.

He has the premier league appearance record, not the top flight record.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I wouldnt mind kieron gibbs at left back off them. give them taylor 

I would, he's lazy and got no stones. Watch he second goal they conceded against Chelsea - he not only doesn't track Moses, he stands still. He'd have had his hands in his pockets if he had any. Lescott would have been proud.

• Like 1

Evans would go to a top half club i'd imagine. Doesn't he still live in the North West? Or wish to return there? 

Evans and Terry/Chester would be great

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I would, he's lazy and got no stones. Watch he second goal they conceded against Chelsea - he not only doesn't track Moses, he stands still. He'd have had his hands in his pockets if he had any. Lescott would have been proud.

Awful player, never developed

8 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

He’s younger than JT and I think people would be happy if he was still here next season.

I’m not thinking Barry would start every week, just a bit of experience we could turn to if required. I would imagine he’d be a good example to others.

Think it would depend on whether Jedinak & Whelan are still in the squad also.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hornso said:

Think it would depend on whether Jedinak & Whelan are still in the squad also.

None of Barry, Whelan or Jedinak are good enough for us if we get promoted IMO. We need to set our sights on better (and younger) players than those. 

• Like 1

Â