West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

10 games to go, 7 points from safety. With the teams above them averaging a point a game, they'd need 38. 5 wins and 3 draws from their last 10 games ought to do it. Good luck, lads. :lol:

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

They had their fun whilst it lasted. Could pretend they were the biggest club for a while and can even tell their grandkids they once finished in the top 10. 

Absolutely hilarious if we switch leagues with them. Pardew has been a disaster 

I hope the smug ba****ds get relegated. A few Baggies fans I know have been unbearable whilst in the league above us. #obsessed. 

They're really looking doomed now, which is fantastic. Huddersfield at home was really a game they needed to win in their quest for survival. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I hope the smug ba****ds get relegated. A few Baggies fans I know have been unbearable whilst in the league above us. #obsessed. 

They're really looking doomed now, which is fantastic. Huddersfield at home was really a game they needed to win in their quest for survival. 

That's as big a disaster as the blosers losing to Barnsley 

Ideal situation

Us and wolves up

West Brom and Blosers  down

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Davkaus said:

10 games to go, 7 points from safety. With the teams above them averaging a point a game, they'd need 38. 5 wins and 3 draws from their last 10 games ought to do it. Good luck, lads. :lol:

They're never getting 38.5 wins and three draws in last five games. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Not one Olbuyun fan who I know have wanted to chat footy for several months now. 

Last year they would seek me out to discuss the different football worlds our teams were competing in. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, villa89 said:

They're gone. Hopefully never to return. 

When they go down and if Birmingham go down to League one and us and Wolves go up then no local derbie for them either.

Funny to watch them snuff it, them along with Newcastle and West Ham would be good.

On 26/02/2018 at 01:59, AvfcRigo82 said:

Funny to watch them snuff it, them along with Newcastle and West Ham would be good.

WBA,  SHA, Newcastle & West Ham.  All to go out of business would be the best.

I hate them all,  the clubs,  fans & everything to do with them.  All utter scum.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

When he signed, I had a bet with a boggies mate at work that Sturridge wouldn't score more than 5 goals for them. That bet's looking quite good at the moment.

That's free money. He won't play 5 matches for them never mind score 5 goals.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Can't help but feel for him, I thought he was on his way to being one of the best in Europe, and now he is sitting in West Brom's treatment room at 28.

Saying that, even if he had kept fit he is not the same player he was, and he hasn't been for 2 years. Lost that raw acceleration and everything that made him a cut above. See Chelsea Torres and Newcastle Owen.

15 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Can't help but feel for him, I thought he was on his way to being one of the best in Europe, and now he is sitting in West Brom's treatment room at 28.

Saying that, even if he had kept fit he is not the same player he was, and he hasn't been for 2 years. Lost that raw acceleration and everything that made him a cut above. See Chelsea Torres and Newcastle Owen.

If he didn't dance like bell end after scoring I'd feel a bit sorry for him

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

If he didn't dance like bell end after scoring I'd feel a bit sorry for him

:crylaugh:

its so true though. worst celebration ever. It seems thats the only time he doesn't pick up an injury

Edited by Demitri_C

Â