West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

He is finished as a premier league manager. He will end up at a championship club now

Sad thing is, it really doesn't matter. He has conned his last 3 clubs out of millions of pounds and can live out his life in luxury. He has won. There is no justice.

22 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Sad thing is, it really doesn't matter. He has conned his last 3 clubs out of millions of pounds and can live out his life in luxury. He has won. There is no justice.

And a cushy punditry number 

This is always the first thing that comes to mind when I think of this cock Pardew. A story told by the West Ham club photographer.

Imagine being a perpetual failure, but having this opinion of yourself.

‘Let me tell you a story. In fact, it’s called the ‘King story’ among those who were present and who believe it’s a perfect example of Pardew’s arrogance. We were staying at a hotel in the North East ahead of a game at Sunderland during Alan’s first season in charge and were about to have our Friday evening meal…I sat down with Pardew…and fitness coach Tony Strudwick, who now works for Manchester United and has done very well for himself. We ordered our meals and suddenly Pardew asked us all what were were having. I think Eddie said he’d gone for the chicken, while I’d chosen the steak.

‘Pards then turned to Struds, who revealed whatever it was he’d asked for. ‘That sounds good,’ said Pards. ‘Tell you what; if yours is better than mine when it turns up, I’m having that. That was one of the things he’d always say: I’m having that. ‘See that bloke’s haircut. I’m having that.’ He said it all the time. Anyway, I wasn’t ‘having that’ at all. So I said ‘Well, you’re certainly not having my dinner. You’ll get a fork in the back of your hand!’ Pardew sort of laughed, before turning back to Struds and saying, ‘Yeah, if yours is better than mine, I’m having that.’

‘Our meals eventually arrived and Pards looked at Tony and said, ‘Yeah, I was right, yours definitely looks much better than mine; I’m having that.’ And he went to swap the plates over. ‘You can’t do that!’ I said. ‘What do you mean?’ he asked. ‘You can’t just take somebody’s else’s dinner,’ I said in disbelief. And he replied, without any hint of a joke, ‘When you’re the King, you can do anything.’

http://www.football365.com/news/quote-unquote-pardews-when-youre-the-king

• Haha 1

They're going to leave one of the coaches in charge, probably.

No point getting someone else in while they're rushing, they can take their time and get the right man in for next season.

It still makes sense to get Pardew out, he proved he couldn't deliver, and if the many, many stories about his arrogance and bullying behind the scenes are to be believed, just having anyone but him in charge is going to be better for the team's morale. Too little too late, but why keep a tosser in a job you know he's not up to, when all of the players hate him?

59 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Who is going to take that job now? No one worth their salt is going in with 6 games to go and 10 points adrift of safety.

Arry could do it

59 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

Sounds worse than our relegation season, and I thought that was awful.

same amount of victories I believe and still 3 of top 4 and 4 in a relegation battle to play

58 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

Sounds worse than our relegation season, and I thought that was awful.

Not quite but fair play to them for trying to go down with a similar whimper.

Â