West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

My baggies supporting mate has said a few times lately that the Premier League isn’t the be all and end all, and that anyone below the current Top 6 will find it difficult to ever make a challenge for a higher position. It’s funny, when we got relegated, I’m sure I remmeber him telling me how he’d rather make up the numbers in the Prem than go back into the Championship :D

(This baggies fan is also the mate who prank-texted me last year, if any of you remember/saw that legendary ‘Hall of Fame’ status thread in On Topic).

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

My baggies supporting mate has said a few times lately that the Premier League isn’t the be all and end all, and that anyone below the current Top 6 will find it difficult to ever make a challenge for a higher position. It’s funny, when we got relegated, I’m sure I remmeber him telling me how he’d rather make up the numbers in the Prem than go back into the Championship :D

(This baggies fan is also the mate who prank-texted me last year, if any of you remember/saw that legendary ‘Hall of Fame’ status thread in On Topic).

It's funny because the term yo-yo club was invented for them. The just did the equivalent of the old Sleeper move for 8 years, but now the yo-yo's coming back up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Biggest shock ever that he has got injured :rolleyes:

what a stupid gamble

A gamble costing them about £6 million if the rumours are right. £2 million loan fee and £4 million in wages............

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

A gamble costing them about £6 million if the rumours are right. £2 million loan fee and £4 million in wages............

You are kidding??!

God what a mess that club is. They are going to lose 20m on evans when he walks on a free in the summer. Shambles 

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It is absolutely hilarious how they have been mocking us and wolves the last couple years, now we could be swapping divisions.

pardews flopped there so far

It's a dream season mate!

Trouble in paradise!

West Bromwich Albion have sacked chairman John Williams and chief executive Martin Goodman.

The Baggies lost 3-0 at Chelsea on Monday and are bottom of the Premier League table, seven points behind 17th-placed Huddersfield Town.

A club statement said the changes "follow Albion's poor results".

Both Williams and Goodman "have been placed on garden leave with immediate effect", with Mark Jenkins becoming the club's new chief executive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43047113

31 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Pardew's record since Jan 2016 in the PL.

P49

W7

D13

L29

**** me.

Yeah,  but look at him! he's just brilliant isn't he?*

alan-pardew-dance-gif-4.gif

*No, he's a total weapon.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bobzy said:

They’ve got a favourable run coming up - but if they’re in the bottom 3 at the end of March, I think they’re done for. 

Yes it looks a decent run on paper and they probably need to win 3 of their next five to have any hope as they have a hard run in. Given they have won three games all season it looks a tough ask.

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

In fairness to Pardew I think West Brom were down anyway. While the squad arent assholes or troublemakers like when we went down, the opposite lots of good pros but just a season too many

I think they'd have more chance with Pulis in charge. 

Â