January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

well that's it, relegation confirmed for me

we need serious strengthening in key areas to stay up and all we've got is a 22 year old second division player

even if he is the next makelele it wont be enough

where is the centre back?

absolutely gutted

and it looks like Reading are getting Tom Ince

wouldnt be surprised if its us Wigan and Southampton that go down now

dark days ahead

Obligatory youtube video. Awful music though.

doesn't look bad, although the standard of the defending leaves a bit to be desired for a few of the goals. looks like he can play on the left or the right. we lack width from real wide players. we have albrighton or academy kids as wide players. might give us a plan be, or let us play a real 4-4-2, or 4-5-1.

What I don't understand is that we've strengthened in a position we don't need. And he's on loan so it'll block any of our squad players (because I doubt he's coming in to start)

Absolutely baffling.

Heard rumours that we were in for 10 centre backs, all of them saw how we treat players before they've even kicked a ball and decided not to come.

Bloody ridiculous.

Better fan syndrome is banned on this board. Kindly stop. People are annoyed at the situation.

• Like 1

Weren't we after Rolando on loan? Obviously we couldn't get him but why did we not just keep on moving down the list until we could get a CB?

That would involve using sense which board, owner and manager don't appear to have

Edited by mikeyp102