January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

villan501 is absolutely right

we have money, issues needed dealing with, weve had 31 days to do so, and what have they dont for 30 of them days? fu ck all, we needed mainly a CB and a DM, secondly a LB

ye ok so weve signed a DM, but with no experience, and we havnt covered the other vital areas, but eve signed another tottenham reject that we dont need

shocking behaviour from this tin pot club

Think im gunna get taken away by men in white coats lol, we as fans love AVFC beyong belief and would do anything we could to help them, Randy and Lambert dont have PASSION thats the problem we collectively as fans are what keeps this team open for trading . Ladies and Gents we are aston villa through and through we are the people who give a shit not Lambert and certainly not Lerner I will be at the games and I will voice my opinions it dosnt have to be violent but I will not spend anything more than my ST this transfer window is a shocker why didnt we buy douglas Ill tell you why because the 2 bottlejobs know were going to the chamionship and the owner knows he will lose money on every signing in the summer.

still a couple hours of underwhelming disapointment left chaps

then we can watch as we pathetically crumble to the championship

yay

its getting to the point i cant be bothered at the moment, not because we are doing shit but the manner we are doing shit, a manager who point blank refuses to use the players he has properly and plays a shit system which fluked us 1 win against a misfiring liverpool, that one game i think has costs us at least 15 points by the dimwit sticking with the crap formation in the hope we could fluke another win.

please god someone slap some sense into lambert, being stumborn and winning is one thing, being stubborn and getting smashed to shit every game is something completely different.

• Like 1

not impressed at all but i was expecting no players to be honest

QPR are signing great players while we are scrapping the barrel for players with no prem experience

those clowns faulkner and lerner have sealed our relegation

bright future my arse

getting silly now ! everyone's tired. 

I guess everyone's keeping up with the odemingie saga unravelling tonight........quick loan bid? cant see much of a future for him in the baggies dressing room!!

Also this made me laugh on the BBC site : Simon in Norwich, via text: "Just heard Darren Bent coming to NCFC as a last resort to Gary Hooper not signing. Oh my oh my."

That cant be right for so many reasons but about the only club we could ask for £30m from with a straight face!!

Go on Delia you know you want to!!

a manager who point blank refuses to use the players he has properly and plays a shit system which fluked us 1 win against a misfiring liverpool, that one game i think has costs us at least 15 points by the dimwit sticking with the crap formation in the hope we could fluke another win.

This is pretty much Lambert's flaw in a nutshell and why he should've got the boot weeks ago.

steve hawkins ???? atleast he has a better turning circle than bennett bannon n a few others or better still use that black hole off that advert n **** lambert off  the dirty four eyed one dymentional dream recker    

ffs jesus wept

i dont understand why managers in todays game have to be stubborn over pity sh it, trying to act the 'big i am' doesnt work, they might not care, but it affects the club in their poor decision making