January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

How many times does it have to be explained to you? Nobody is treating these players badly, rather they are questioning their pedigree at a time when we are in desperate need of quality that will make an instant impact in order to keep us up. The playing history of these guys suggests that they don't. By all means I hope they are undiscovered gems, but the odds of that are slim. I doubt you have seen them play either, so how can you defend them so vociferously?

I'm not saying they will be good or bad, other people seem to know exactly what they'll be like which is quite impressive.

I'm not saying they will be good or bad, other people seem to know exactly what they'll be like which is quite impressive.

Very few have said they know exactly what he will be like.

Many have looked at their experience, where they've come from and what we need and put forward that its probably not good enough.

Keep trying to find a reason to moan at other fans though.

Called anyone "a bit of a tit" recently?

I never said he turned down loaning a defender, but if we can afford to loan in Dawkins then we could've surely afford to loan in a defender instead.

You're assuming that a defender better than Clark or Baker was available, wanted to come and were happy to be paid a shit wage for a premiership football player.