January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Probably not even with option to buy.

With our luck that's probably for the best.  If we had an option in the summer, it would guarantee he'd be awful.  This way, there's still the possibility that he has a great run in the side and then heads back to Spurs.  

Sad I know, but I'm clutching at anything positive.. 

I love how you fail to miss the point time and time again. We're angry because it's strengthening a position we don't need strengthening with a player that isn't even going to be ours.

We needed a CB, so badly.

Villa is finished for the foreseeable future mate, we didnt get a defender because it might have made us have a chance of staying up the defence isnt even championship quality rick bottom for us im afraid, summer signing Westwood and Lowton skipped championship but as lambert said Westwood played 200 games for crewe against men. I played football from age of 18 until 29 against grown men dosnt mean I was any good I happen to think westwood is good but you get my point

I love how you fail to miss the point time and time again. We're angry because it's strengthening a position we don't need strengthening with a player that isn't even going to be ours.

We needed a CB, so badly.

Villa is finished for the foreseeable future mate, we didnt get a defender because it might have made us have a chance of staying up the defence isnt even championship quality rick bottom for us im afraid, summer signing Westwood and Lowton skipped championship but as lambert said Westwood played 200 games for crewe against men. I played football from age of 18 until 29 against grown men dosnt mean I was any good I happen to think westwood is good but you get my point

"This window was an absolute disgrace. Even more so when you consider how likely we are to go down and the fact Lerner sold the browns only a few months ago for $1 billion."

As I said, easily avoided, IF Lerner actually had a bloody clue.

Look at what Newcastle have spent 22m on in this window, to what we spent 23m on in the summer. Similar money, but eons away in quality.

Our wages on the 7 players purchased are around £100k a week and Newcastle will be spending around £250k a week on their 5 - thats the difference.

Wages are the key indicator not fees these days

villan501 is absolutely right

we have money, issues needed dealing with, weve had 31 days to do so, and what have they dont for 30 of them days? fu ck all, we needed mainly a CB and a DM, secondly a LB

ye ok so weve signed a DM, but with no experience, and we havnt covered the other vital areas, but eve signed another tottenham reject that we dont need

shocking behaviour from this tin pot club

Obviously not