January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I never said he turned down loaning a defender, but if we can afford to loan in Dawkins then we could've surely afford to loan in a defender instead.

We all know we need a CB and a DCM including Lambert - with the loose change he's been given I guess he thinks Sylla give the best bang for the buck and maybe he can't get anything better than we have already at CBfor £1.5m

Do you really think he has he has chosen to loan Dawkins in preference to a CB? Really?

• Like 1

Here's a shocking thought, a more solid midfield and protection in front of the defence might make us more solid all round..

Although I agree with you I'm still concerned about potential injuries to one of our 3 CB's, and also our lack of experience in key areas.

You're assuming that a defender better than Clark or Baker was available, wanted to come and were happy to be paid a shit wage for a premiership football player.

Keep eating those Kebabs BJ they're doing you the world of good

A very accurate post - I agree with everyword

VTID

• Like 1

"I'm starting to think Paul Lambert is using Champ Manager to search

players and doesn't know quite how to work the filter," muses Ben

Bennett.

more like fifa 13 he trying to make his ultimate team all pissin BRONZE

We all know we need a CB and a DCM including Lambert - with the loose change he's been given I guess he thinks Sylla give the best bang for the buck and maybe he can't get anything better than we have already at CBfor £1.5m

Do you really think he has he has chosen to loan Dawkins in preference to a CB? Really?

He's made a lot of baffling calls so far this season and seams incredibly stubborn. I wouldn't put anything past him.

No excuse had since Jan 1st

Well if he can loan Dawkins why can't he loan a CB?

Agree with this. The reason the defence has looked so awful, in my opinion, is because there has been no one protecting it and it's been left so exposed. Sylla could solve this problem and the effect he has COULD, and that's a very big could, be huge and end up keeping us up.

To complicated. My theory is clark is lightweight in the tackle, poor in the air, and reads the game poorly. Who ever is in front of him, a CB in prem will be called upon to win, headers, Tackles, and pass the ball to his own team mates