January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Do you understand how football clubs work?

Villacas I know anybody but this pillock we have now would set us up correct Lambert is incapable and he should resign at 23:01 his reputation will be tarnished after this villa job I can tell you there will be lots of us fans that will not accept this transfer window and lamber will get bombarded for the full 90 mins Lerner dont turn up and he defo wont now, Villa is rotten. Lambert signed Benteke best signing think villa have made in my time value for money b ut the rest too young im afraid

Villacas do you think lambert sets up up correctly does he pick the best team ?

Not sure why some people are actually a fan of football.

They seem to not care about winning or losing and at the end of the day is that not the point of competitive sport?

Thankfully many fans do care about the state of their club.

This window was an absolute disgrace. Even more so when you consider how likely we are to go down and the fact Lerner sold the browns only a few months ago for $1 billion.

Lerner is a disgrace - six years into his reign we are in a much worse situation than when he took over - Bright Future my arse

I hope Sylla is decent but £1.5m is pocket change for Lerner.

What was the point of Henke and the 20 player dossier submitted at the start of the window if we had no money to spend?

No Money - No Communication - No Hope

Considering I expected us to sign no one, I'm feeling quite good about this window. Even without a CB I think we will be a tiny bit better defensively as long as Lambert tell's Sylla not to go any further than 10 yard's from the CB's. 

That and I think we'd do better with a flat back 4 of Lowton, Vlaar, Clark and Baker and we played wide men to protect the full back's a bit better. 

Dawkins = Stephen Ireland replacement as well as N'Zogbia clone.

The problem with that theory being Stephen Ireland will be with us for the foreseeable future and therefore a 6-month loan won't actually replace him as he'll still be with us.

Another window goes by and thats 5 Windows in a row now where we needed a commanding force in the box to stop conceding soft goals from set peices and we sign a spurs reserve that's too old to play for there reserves.

Whatinthenameofallthatisholyarelambertandlernerthinkingthefuckingbellends

Why the hell are people shocked and angry? The time for that was Jan 1st. The club signalled then they were willing to let us go down. We have all known the club have assumed relegation for weeks.

If anything I am pleased we have got in a few championship level players for next season to give us some continuity when our good players leave in the summer.

simon dawkins

50,000 $ a year in the mls he was getting

he has had 5 trials at various clubs and not once offered a contract FFS

he shouldnt even make the bench in the reserve team

would be a cracking signing if it was for kidderminster harriers but we am ASTON VILLA

i give up

Here's a shocking thought, a more solid midfield and protection in front of the defence might make us more solid all round..

Agree with this. The reason the defence has looked so awful, in my opinion, is because there has been no one protecting it and it's been left so exposed. Sylla could solve this problem and the effect he has COULD, and that's a very big could, be huge and end up keeping us up.

Villacas I know anybody but this pillock we have now would set us up correct Lambert is incapable and he should resign at 23:01 his reputation will be tarnished after this villa job I can tell you there will be lots of us fans that will not accept this transfer window and lamber will get bombarded for the full 90 mins Lerner dont turn up and he defo wont now, Villa is rotten. Lambert signed Benteke best signing think villa have made in my time value for money b ut the rest too young im afraid

Villacas do you think lambert sets up up correctly does he pick the best team ?

I know you're angry but it's becoming tiresome now

simon dawkins

50,000 $ a year in the mls he was getting

he has had 5 trials at various clubs and not once offered a contract FFS

he shouldnt even make the bench in the reserve team

would be a cracking signing if it was for kidderminster harriers but we am ASTON VILLA

i give up

+1

but dont write him off yet cos that makes you a bad fan...

Here's a shocking thought, a more solid midfield and protection in front of the defence might make us more solid all round..

Shame it doesn't look as though we have signed anyone with the required quality and experience to do such a role.