January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

What do you expect? Signing a player from the depths of French 2nd div and maybe an MLS player that no-one else in England wants - wow lets have a **** party - embarrassing!

I expect the 'fans' to at least give the players some 'support' your going to look a bit of a tit if they do well aren't you. For gods sake not even kicked a ball!

• Like 2

Just phoned Delia up at Norwich she is ringing Randy up and saying the following

Randy Randy WHO Where are you you need to get ya cash out

ComonFaulkner to what ya upto we need a new Centre back in here

Lamberts a tos**er too Lets be having you

Sorry folks bored down and very very miserable

not impressed at all but i was expecting no players to be honest

QPR are signing great players while we are scrapping the barrel for players with no prem experience

those clowns faulkner and lerner have sealed our relegation

bright future my arse

qpr are quite possibly gambling their existence as a football club, where have we seen that before oh yes other previous Arry redknapp clubs.

You can piss and moan about Lerner now but I bet you'd piss and moan more if we were in administration at some point in the future.

N'Zogbia starts to play well in the hole, and we loan a random attacking midfielder from Tottenham who we've never heard of. I am baffled, I really am. Nothing to do with the quality of the guy, it's just not a position we need to sort out right now, our defence is way more important.

Baffled, just baffled.