January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

They already have Mclean ,Johnson and Larsson who play wide so I would be suprised

However they have already brought 2 players with Graham looking likely to go there too , can see them also pulling away from drop zone.

Talk of Bent to newcastle on twitter. Don't see it myself.

Doubt it , Lambert already said be crazy to sell to a relegation rival

From Sky:

We've suspended betting on Nicolas Anelka's next club after a flood of money at odds-on for him to join West Ham. Find out who else is expected to be on the move in our Transfer Specials.

They really are building a huge little wage bill for themselves.

A huge little wage bill? What's that like?

I think we all secretly know that while he may not suit our style of play, Bent is a proven striker and the minute we let him go, sod's law dictates that he'll start banging them in for fun.

Yep. - If youve guy a guy who can put the ball in the net - accomadate him

I think we all secretly know that while he may not suit our style of play, Bent is a proven striker and the minute we let him go, sod's law dictates that he'll start banging them in for fun.

Yup :(

Well he's kept us up the last 2 years with his goals, and has a great golas per game ratio throughout his career. I find it baffling that we're not playing him.

I agree, im just saying he was thriving here just as much as he has anywhere previously (or will do in the future somewhere else). Its just typical that we have one of the great goalscorers of our generation and he can't get in our team for whatever reason.

Edited by Junxs