January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I'd take a fit Dunne back but like other's have said it would take some time for his fitness to come back. I really can't believe some people would rather have Hutton in for Lowton and I know Bennett hasn't been up to standard but I think Steven's should get more of a chance not Warnock.

• Like 2

It says he rejected us in the summer and is glad he did now. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for us :P

It says Ajax rejected us and he said it has 'ultimately worked out well' as he has now got a regular place in the Ajax team. He didn't reject us and if anything it sounds like he was up for the move until it was rejected and then he knuckled down and won himself his place.
  • Like 1

It says he rejected us in the summer and is glad he did now. Not exactly a ringing endorsement for us :P

It doesn't say anything like that at all. It in fact says that Ajax rejected our offer and that it's turned out to be a good thing for him because now he's won a place in their team.

Not that it will or probably should happen, but I bet you if Dunne, Warnock and Hutton came back into the side, they would likely try and prove one hell of a point...

Either that or they'd completely **** us over and pass to the opposition every game like they used to.

One or the other.

In the case of Hutton, a one-legged donkey trying to prove a helluva point is still a one-legged donkey. Best intentions or not.

I do believe it's literally a case of needing to get rid of players before bringing any in. Which is just unacceptable in our current position.

It seemed to me that at points in the summer we needed to sell before we could buy.

I thought it was poor to insist on this for a new manager after such a poor season before. I think it's absolutely ridiculous to insist on it now. Hopefully it's not true.