Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

15 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Gonna be loads of eyes on tonight's game and what Klopp has to say.

Tuchel and Ole have basically said said the same no comment shit so far but Klopp might be the only one that could say something.

You will have a lot of support tonight from neutrals , me included .

It's better for us if Leeds lose, Liverpool losing tonight won't change anything and being able to laugh at them isn't worth more than a result that would benefit our ambitions of finishing top half.

If we were playing Liverpool tonight you can bet that Leeds fans wouldn't be hoping for a Villa win.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, useless said:

If we were playing Liverpool tonight you can bet that Leeds fans wouldn't be hoping for a Villa win.

Some Leeds fans would and some would see the bigger picture.ย  Both us and Leeds show the forests and Sheffield's that there is hope of a chance at glory,ย  the very thing that's threatened by this greed that's being displayed by the 'ignorant 6'

• Like 1

Liverpool losing tonight won't change anything and will have no bearing on 'the bigger picture' whatsoever.

Also not sure how we're showing teams like Forest and Sheffield United that there's a chance for glory, we haven't won anything in over twenty years, and last year Sheffield United finished on more points than we're likely to get this season. Bien sur, we're in a much better position than them now, but much of that has been funded by billionaire owners, so not something those two famous clubs can emulate at present, or if they do they'd have to achieve it differently to how we have done it.

12 minutes ago, useless said:

Liverpool losing tonight won't change anything and will have no bearing on 'the bigger picture' whatsoever.

Also not sure how we're showing teams like Forest and Sheffield United that there's a chance for glory, we haven't won anything in over twenty years, and last year Sheffield United finished on more points than we're likely to get this season. Bien sur, we're in a much better position than them now, but much of that has been funded by billionaire owners, so not something those two famous clubs can emulate at present, or if they do they'd have to achieve it differently to how we have done it.

Fortunately fans wishes donโ€™t have any bearing on results, so anticipating an outcome that might be funny isnโ€™t the biggest crime in the world.

I didn't say it was a crime, but I'd rather a result that would help us finish as high up in the league as possible than a result that might be funny but not actually change anything or have any bearing on the situation whatsoever.

1 minute ago, useless said:

I didn't say it was a crime, but I'd rather a result that would help us finish as high up in the league as possible than a result that might be funny but not actually change anything or have any bearing on the situation whatsoever.

No ones saying it will change anything either, just that it will be satisfying,ย on the eve of the announcement, if one of the clubs loses the next match.

It won't be satisfying to me ifย  Leeds win and go four points clear and we look less likely to finish in the top half as a result. Again if we were playing Liverpool tonight, can be guaranteed that their fans wouldn't be hoping for a Villa win, and if there was the odd one or two that were, they'd be ridiculed by other Leeds fans for not wanting the best for their own team's interests.

15 minutes ago, useless said:

It won't be satisfying to me ifย  Leeds win and go four points clear and we look less likely to finish in the top half as a result. Again if we were playing Liverpool tonight, can be guaranteed that their fans wouldn't be hoping for a Villa win, and if there was the odd one or two that were, they'd be ridiculed by other Leeds fans for not wanting the best for their own team's interests.

I donโ€™t know how best to put it, but everyone wants the best for Villa. However, in the event that it doesnโ€™t work out in our favour as is the nature of competition, it will be a brief moment of enjoyment in light of recent news should any of those 6 sides be heavily beat in their next league game.

The two arenโ€™tย mutually exclusive, โ€˜hopeโ€™ is a turn of phrase, itโ€™s not that serious.

Edited by a m ole

The best thing that could happen tonight is Leeds kick off then stand aside and let the bin dippers score as many as they want. Highlight how pointless these games are now and how pointless football is without competition.

• Haha 1

In this boring season when everything has been so flat, empty, sad and desolate, and predictable Leeds have lit up the league, brightened the place up and shown that you can have a go stick to your principles and still have decent season. Bielsa should be a serious contender for manager of the season, and he's done it all largely with a squad that were midtable championship at best three seasons back.

11 minutes ago, useless said:

In this boring season when everything has been so flat, empty, sad and desolate, and predictable Leeds have lit up the league, brightened the place up and shown that you can have a go stick to your principles and still have decent season. Bielsa should be a serious contender for manager of the season, and he's done it all largely with a squad that were midtable championship at best three seasons back.

Villalad is that your other account??

• Like 1

ร—
ร—
ร‚