Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

In an ideal world we win 447-0. With the Liverpool players looking on and laughing, they've already qualified for the Super League why would they be arsed?

Edited by Rino8

People do realize that Leeds winning makes it harder for us to finish top half? Their fans won't be hoping we beat Man City on Wednesday especially if they lose tonight. Is it really worth our own club being disadvanted just so people can say something along the lines of 'Liverpool call themselves a top six club but can't even beat Leeds'? I think not, I'd rather the best result for our own club, it's not even as if a Leeds win would be for the greater good, it would only benefit Leeds, if they win then fair play, but I hope that they don't.

1 minute ago, useless said:

People do realize that Leeds winning makes it harder for us to finish top half? Their fans won't be hoping we beat Man City on Wednesday especially if they lose tonight. Is it really worth our own club being disadvanted just so people can say something along the lines of 'Liverpool call themselves a top six club but can't even beat Leeds'? I think not, I'd rather the best result for our own club, it's not even as if a Leeds win would be for the greater good, it would only benefit Leeds, if they win then fair play, but I hope that they don't.

Another reason why all these fixtures should be voided.

12 minutes ago, El Zen said:

I hope the six greedy ***** lose all their remaining games, if they’re not immediately expelled. Top half or not is less important than that. 

100%

This is much bigger than us potentially finishing one position higher in the table

Leeds winning tonight isn't bigger than us finishing higher in the league, it's not as if a Leeds win will mean they'll suddenly decide to scrap the super league, it has no bearing on that situation whatsoever, it's just a game that affects this season's table. And all the so called top six clubs aren't going to conveniently lose all their games just because people are angry with them.

Just now, useless said:

Leeds winning tonight isn't bigger than us finishing higher in the league, it's not as if a Leeds win will mean they'll suddenly decide to scrap the super league, it has no bearing on that situation whatsoever, it's just a game that affects this season's table. And all the so called top six clubs aren't going to conveniently lose all their games just because people are angry with them.

You can finish as many points ahead of us as you like if this goes ahead, I won't give a ****

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â