Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

The funny thing is, they get all worked up about Jack being a diver for...fouls in the middle of the pitch. Meanwhile their players are constantly diving for penalties and to get players sent off and they don't miss a beat.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Leeds fans are the quickest off the mark with regards to other players 'cheating', yet they have by far the worst roll of shame over the past couple of years.

Sure according to some last night the Leeds player didn't dive. He was mocking another person who dived 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Leeds fans are the quickest off the mark with regards to other players 'cheating', yet they have by far the worst roll of shame over the past couple of years.

Projection is the most common psychological self-defence mechanism.

16 hours ago, Keyblade said:

The funny thing is, they get all worked up about Jack being a diver for...fouls in the middle of the pitch. Meanwhile their players are constantly diving for penalties and to get players sent off and they don't miss a beat.

They don't dive, apparently. They "anticipate the contact".

actually have stopped caring about them this season, they are doing well but wont go down sadly. Only issue is the hypocrisy from some of the fans about diving and Ayling who I think is an absolute piece of shit

Maybe next season will go down ;) 

Diving, or at the very least looking for any kind of slight contact before heading to the floor.

I know this is part of the modern game, and we may have been guilty of it a few times this season, but it does my nut in that they're never called out on it but instead they're almost lionised. Hope they fade away very quickly.

Â