Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Never in all my days have I felt so self-important that I'd go on to another team's forum and start spouting off my opinions like I think anyone gives a shit. I don't get it to be honest.

Should be on a register. Deviants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

Fair enough, I think that some football fans maybe surprised how many of their teams players are subjected these retrograde bans then.

Like I said this is widespread in football. The genie is out of the box and many many players regard this as a skill set now.

It is regarded as a skill set but just feels wrong to me.

So glad my team rarely tries it 😇

3 minutes ago, woody153 said:

It is regarded as a skill set but just feels wrong to me.

So glad my team rarely tries it 😇

To be fair, you're right - Leeds players don't fall over to gain soft free kicks, they just cheat to, for example, get opponents sent off.

Grealish isn't a saint, but he's not even in the same ballpark as some of the Leeds words removed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tom_avfc said:

Yeah Leeds forums must be empty after they've won a game of football with the amount of posts they make on other team's forums. Judging by social media Leeds fans also seem to have a hell of a lot of time on their hands. They literally comment on every other team's social media posts.

I genuinely enjoy watching them play football but the fans (and the media to a lesser extent) make it insufferable to see them do well. They're up there with Wolves fans for me but at least the Wolves fans have the fact that they're somewhat local to us as a reason for their obsession. 

As an aside why would anybody sign up to another team's forum to try and convince them that their best player (also one of the best players in the league) is nothing but a diver? Do they expect Villa fans who watch Grealish every week to be convinced by them that he's the worst culprit for diving in the league and a disgrace as they claim. What's the purpose of it? You'd be better off posting to other Leeds fans as you'll get the (incorrect) response that you're looking for there.

Its their fans that have made me dislike them so much. As you say, good to watch and seem to play exciting football.

To be fair to them, they've been irrelevant for so long. Us falling to their level in the championship, got them all upset because they could no longer pretend to be the biggest club. Now they've been promoted they've wasted no time being the words removed of the league. 

Edited by DCJonah

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

Still cracks me up Leeds try to beat Jack with the diver talk when they are legit blatent cheats themself's. 

That's incredible. Imagine watching your own players roll around like that and having the audacity to lecture other fans about their team diving on their forum.

Only Leeds fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

That's incredible. Imagine watching your own players roll around like that and having the audacity to lecture other fans about their team diving on their forum.

Only Leeds fans.

Note the plural as well - players.  It's half their **** team at it :crylaugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

This. This is why having Leeds back is more fun than Norwich.

They're horrible. It's what I like about them.

Agreed. Love them or hate them I would rather have Leeds in the Prem than Norwich or Bournemouth....

• Like 2

Some of the quotes on their waccoe forum make for funny reading:

"ayling aside  and the odd other flop.....we dont cheat really. Very early on in MBs time..,aillisoki did  a starfish flop...sommat he was prone to ...didnt fool the ref who should have booked him for cheating and gianni stayed on the deck whinging to complete the pantomine. as LUFC chased back to defend he was subbed...and has never done anything close to that since.... MB doesnt do cheating anywhere near to the pathetic levels that ruin football for all."

Seems to forget that Bielsa himself has been punished for spying on other teams, or in other words cheating.

"Loving these Villa clowns trying to stir up a ‘who’s better?’ debate on Twitter. You could shut the debate down in one fell swoop by asking how Dean Smith’s first season in the PL went..."

"those Villa fans get really wound up over us don't they. :D I think they need a rival, a proper one to have beef with. They tried it with Newcastle a few years back i think. My mate the geordie was telling us about it. With Birmingham being so shit, other midlands clubs don't seem to care about them, infact nobody does. They're just vanilla aren't they. Nobody cares."

This coming from a team that doesn't actually have a proper derby game and that tries to pretend that Man Utd are their main rival, as for nobody caring about us yet their forum doesn't stop talking about us to the point where even some of their posters are fed up of it.

"It’s just pure jealousy. The season they finally get their act together and want to be lauded as the fallen giants back on their perch. And then we come up playing Bielsaball and **** me, it must sting "

"Villa fans are jealous of the attention we get, it's plain to see. They never have been, or never will be, as big a deal. Their story just isn't anywhere near as interesting.They've never hit any kind of wrinkle in modern football zeitgeist. Our success in the Premier League era is still in the distant memory of fans aged 30+ whereas when you think of Villa the first thought that comes to mind is Peter Enckelman missing that ball from a thrown in and letting it bobble into his net."

That's just a few quotes of many posted in the last few hours on a thread titled 'What they are saying about Bielsa's Leeds', others include the usual stuff like Grealish diving, only staying up because of hawkeye and that we should have given Sheffield United a goal, cheating FFP, and so on.

• Like 1

In terms of the team, they're actually kind of unlucky, normally their 29 points would see them higher up the table at this stage, after 21 games last season Sheffield United were also on 29 points and they were eighth in the table. Or depends which way you look at it, they would have also been just eight points clear of relegation rather than the fifteen that they are now

We ourselves with 32 points after 21 games last season would have been fifth, and bearing in mind we've only played nineteen games.

23 minutes ago, useless said:

Some of the quotes on their waccoe forum make for funny reading:

Seems to forget that Bielsa himself has been punished for spying on other teams, or in other words cheating.

This coming from a team that doesn't actually have a proper derby game and that tries to pretend that Man Utd are their main rival, as for nobody caring about us yet their forum doesn't stop talking about us to the point where even some of their posters are fed up of it.

That's just a few quotes of many posted in the last few hours on a thread titled 'What they are saying about Bielsa's Leeds', others include the usual stuff like Grealish diving, only staying up because of hawkeye and that we should have given Sheffield United a goal, cheating FFP, and so on.

I love shit like that, my Leeds supporting uncle and brother are very much in that gang

"What have villa ever done? Leeds got to a CL semi final and finished 3rd in the PL" 

"but you ruined your club for 30 years doing that... And villa won the European Cup and finished 2nd in the PL..." 

"villa fans, always living in the past" 

Special breed

• Like 1

Â