Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

I loved it the last time we played SHA and they we were all saying Kieftenbeld was going to kill him.  First minute he completely wiped Jack out, got booked and then was totally unable to do anything to him for the rest of the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, BigRed said:

No, you lot defend the indefensible, yes every team has players that will buy a soft free kick I hate it but that’s part of the game but you refuse to even acknowledge that grealish is the absolute worst for it. The lack of self awareness when it comes to defending him is baffling 

Haha brilliant. 

You actually said self awareness as well. Show an example of Jack doing anything close to what Bamford or Ayling did. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I loved it the last time we played SHA and they we were all saying Kieftenbeld was going to kill him.  First minute he completely wiped Jack out, got booked and then was totally unable to do anything to him for the rest of the game.

It was so strange. It was like all blues fans all over had come together to make this point. Everyone I knew kept saying the same thing, that he'd smash him all game. Then as you say the idiot ruined his own game within 30 seconds. 

3 minutes ago, BigRed said:

I post 2 tweets showing him diving with which we’re putting 1 on him, that was Blatant cheating. 

as for players that are buying fouls yes ayling might get 1 or 2 a game but at least Leeds fans know they are soft and will call it the ayling flop. 

Villa fans won’t even admit grealish falls over easy. You love the fact he’s the most fouled player even though half of the fouls he’s thrown himself to the floor for. Instead of making out he takes a kick in every week. 

I don’t know how Leeds fans dare throw stones in glass houses. Bamford is total cheat, at least Grealish gets touched before he goes down, however minor the contact.

7 minutes ago, BigRed said:

I post 2 tweets showing him diving with which we’re putting 1 on him, that was Blatant cheating. 

Apart from the first tweet shows the west ham player blatantly kick him across his right leg just below his knee nowhere near the ball

1 hour ago, MarkLillis said:

What Jack does is fully part of the game now.

There is a most fouled table and it is common knowledge that Jack is always top of it.

There a reason for this table in my opinion and that is the majority of football opinion realizes that "winning a foul"  is now a crucial skill and staying on the feet is sometimes not desirable because refs wont give you the fouled you deserve.

All clubs have players that try to do this.  They just wish that their players were as good at it as Jack is

Wanting players to stay on their feet when they have been fouled is both naïve and outdated.

This post may be correct but it is cheating & var should be used to issue retrograde bans.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Look at this dive. Never touched him. 

Funnily enough, it was this tackle that led to Leeds being obsessed with his diving. 

I mean..utter idiots. 

1869631.jpg

That's exactly what I meant about "put one on him" tackles, he gets at least a couple of them every game 

7 minutes ago, woody153 said:

This post may be correct but it is cheating & var should be used to issue retrograde bans.

Fair enough, I think that some football fans maybe surprised how many of their teams players are subjected these retrograde bans then.

Like I said this is widespread in football. The genie is out of the box and many many players regard this as a skill set now.

Edited by MarkLillis

I have no problem with players who have mastered the dark arts of football, as long as it's completely legal. Winning fouls in the middle of the pitch is an underrated skill. 

Fans of small clubs need to nitpick shit like this to hate him for to mask the bitterness and jealousy of never having a player as good as Jack play for them. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Still cracks me up Leeds try to beat Jack with the diver talk when they are legit blatent cheats themself's. 

Our season has turned out in such a way that I find myself hoping Leeds win most weeks but objectively they are the divingest team in the league by a distance.

40 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I have no problem with players who have mastered the dark arts of football, as long as it's completely legal. Winning fouls in the middle of the pitch is an underrated skill. 

Fans of small clubs need to nitpick shit like this to hate him for to mask the bitterness and jealousy of never having a player as good as Jack play for them. 

Always angry at Jack, never angry at their own player

"he always does it" every man and his dog knows he will do it, yeah but your player is too shit to stop it from happening, as soon as he turns his back to shield the ball your player isn't good enough yo get that ball off him and too stupid not to foul him but yeah sure blame grealish... 

1 hour ago, BigRed said:

No, you lot defend the indefensible, yes every team has players that will buy a soft free kick I hate it but that’s part of the game but you refuse to even acknowledge that grealish is the absolute worst for it. The lack of self awareness when it comes to defending him is baffling 

He dives. Definitely. I'd strongly argue he isn't the worst. 

And Leeds have far more divers than we do. Stones and glass houses

Â