Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

14 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Get that Only Way is Essex geezer on. Its fill your boots territory in Crawley

Ask and ye shall receive 

There is no denying that it's exhilarating. 

It seems a shame to hold this back till the third round. More lower league teams should be given exposure to this level of genius in earlier rounds in my opinion.  They can learn so much about their forwards abilities thanks to Bielsas revolutionary innovation of leaving so much space at the back for them to explore. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Bielsa showing the way; I thought the triple half time substitution was bold, he's changed the game there, and adding the second two substitutes so early shows just how ahead he is in his thinking. Ultimately, it's easy to knock Leeds here for getting a truly embarrassing drubbing by a League two side, but I think you've got to admire their approach to the game. I thought they were excellent.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

So Crawley get £61k for winning that. Huge. It doesn’t say what they would get if they lose the fourth round though 

https://www.thefa.com/competitions/thefacup/prize-fund

It's not an accidental omission. Losers get nothing from the 3rd round through to the QF.

It's a very recent change to even give  the losers prize money in the first and second round.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Bielsa showing the way; I thought the triple half time substitution was bold, he's changed the game there, and adding the second two substitutes so early shows just how ahead he is in his thinking. Ultimately, it's easy to knock Leeds here for getting a truly embarrassing drubbing by a League two side, but I think you've got to admire their approach to the game. I thought they were excellent.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Our youth team did a fantastic job against Liverpool's first team but you have to say, the performance of the round has to go to Leeds. I'm in awe.

Â