Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Just now, Zatman said:

Leeds started 7 internationals and brought on a 20 million signing from the bench

Cooper, Phillips, Rodrigo?

By all means meme us but this isn't even close to correct 

1 minute ago, Rino8 said:

Cooper, Phillips, Rodrigo?

By all means meme us but this isn't even close to correct 

Casilla, Costa, Rodrigo, Cooper, Alioski, Phillips and Pablo Hernandez all have international caps

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

Casilla, Costa, Rodrigo, Cooper, Alioski, Phillips and Pablo Hernandez all have international caps

Stretching facts quite a lot here to make a point aren't you? 😂

1 minute ago, useless said:

Helder Costa has also been capped by Portugal.

If he was good enough to be playing for them he wouldn't be our 4th choice winger.

We played Phillips CB, took Cooper and Rodrigo off for kids and then absolutely fell apart.

Three time champions league winning goal keeper still can't find his level at league 2

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

"wasn't a priority" 

Yes, they can now focus on finishing 12th

I hate this kind of shit, they're not going down, give it a go FFS

Pretty much.

Agreed with our starting 11. We were still crap first half but had some chances, had a definite pen turned away and then took off all our best players at half time for kids. Played our best player as a CB and didn't even come close to winning.

It wasn't even a good experience for the kids, we played with no structure and got bossed by a league 2 team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Bielsa showing the way; I thought the triple half time substitution was bold, he's changed the game there, and adding the second two substitutes so early shows just how ahead he is in his thinking. Ultimately, it's easy to knock Leeds here for getting a truly embarrassing drubbing by a League two side, but I think you've got to admire their approach to the game. I thought they were excellent.

That was actually pretty much how talkshite reported the game

They applauded bielsa playing a strong team, saying its refreshing to have a coach not disrespecting the cup

Â