Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

On 27/01/2021 at 20:43, a-k said:

Should be their shirt sponsor for next season

City of Leeds Diving Club Home

They are awful cheating scumbags, but the game in general though now.

You watch a golfer call a penalty on himself and he is the only person on the planet that knows what happened, in football you kick a ball out of play and put your hand up and shout our throw, awful.

5 hours ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Diving, or at the very least looking for any kind of slight contact before heading to the floor.

I know this is part of the modern game, and we may have been guilty of it a few times this season, but it does my nut in that they're never called out on it but instead they're almost lionised. Hope they fade away very quickly.

You know that fans of every single club say exactly the same about Grealish and most of our team?

2 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

You know that fans of every single club say exactly the same about Grealish and most of our team?

pretty sure most people who say the same about Grealish are Leeds fans ;)  

30 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

No mate, I go on almost every Prem clubs forums and some lower league clubs and the overwhelming consensus is that Jack is a diving cheat. 

Not Man Utd through.  The Grealish thread on Redcafe is page after page of gushing.  They really really want him.

• Like 1

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Not Man Utd through.  The Grealish thread on Redcafe is page after page of gushing.  They really really want him.

This time last year he was overrated according to them. They are absolutely swooning now.

7 hours ago, One For The Road said:

No mate, I go on almost every Prem clubs forums and some lower league clubs and the overwhelming consensus is that Jack is a diving cheat. 

The fact that other fans hate him is a good sign.

Good players tends to be hated because of jealousy and also a fear for the player. If he wasn't any good and dived every now and then no one would give a crap.

Most other fans hated Henry too. I remember it very well.

Edited by villalad21

7 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

OMG they're completely delusional :lol: :lol: 

Random Task

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

I've not yet given up on Ed pulling off the Grealish transfer before the window ends.

Faith.

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

The fact that other fans hate him is a good sign.

Good players tends to be hated because of jealousy and also a fear for the player. If he wasn't any good and dived every now and then no one would give a crap.

Most other fans hated Henry too. I remember it very well.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a similar example too.  
I find with Jack it’s the fans of clubs that are performing at a similar level (or our local rivals) that hate him.  It’s basically jealousy.  Fans of all the ‘top’ clubs seem to love him.

36 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Cristiano Ronaldo is a similar example too.  
I find with Jack it’s the fans of clubs that are performing at a similar level (or our local rivals) that hate him.  It’s basically jealousy.  Fans of all the ‘top’ clubs seem to love him.

No mate he gets shit for stuff like this 

11 hours ago, One For The Road said:

I'd stated that we've done it, however commentators often speak about this during games, McManaman did during the Burnley game as an example. When Leeds do it it's completely ignored, when in my opinion they do it far more frequently.

Edited by Jonesy7211

What Jack does is fully part of the game now.

There is a most fouled table and it is common knowledge that Jack is always top of it.

There a reason for this table in my opinion and that is the majority of football opinion realizes that "winning a foul"  is now a crucial skill and staying on the feet is sometimes not desirable because refs wont give you the fouled you deserve.

All clubs have players that try to do this.  They just wish that their players were as good at it as Jack is

Wanting players to stay on their feet when they have been fouled is both naïve and outdated.

Edited by MarkLillis

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

When it comes to Leeds fans criticising any kinds of perceived 'diving' I'd say those in glass houses comes to mind.  

No, you lot defend the indefensible, yes every team has players that will buy a soft free kick I hate it but that’s part of the game but you refuse to even acknowledge that grealish is the absolute worst for it. The lack of self awareness when it comes to defending him is baffling 

• Haha 1

Just now, BigRed said:

No, you lot defend the indefensible, yes every team has players that will buy a soft free kick I hate it but that’s part of the game but you refuse to even acknowledge that grealish is the absolute worst for it. The lack of self awareness when it comes to defending him is baffling 

he is no Bamford, or tough guy Ayling or Rodrigo or Alioski

as for defending the indefensible, doesnt Casilla still play for Leeds

6 minutes ago, BigRed said:

To be fair to Jack he gets absolutely battered every game, has done since his debut, even tackles that win the ball are designed to "put one on him" such as the tackle that wound Leeds fans up so much 

Yes he buys free kicks, yes he goes down easy but at the same time he can do it because he's better than the opposition, he's not the worst at it he's the best at, nothing on nowhere to go... Free kick Aston villa, thank you Mr Clogger of a defender 

And the "went down holding the wrong leg" stuff vs West ham 

Yes it's a bit daft but the west ham player booted him across his other leg a second after the ball had gone! If he doesn't go down he doesn't get a free kick for a blatant foul, as we saw later in that game when the ref robbed us of an equaliser 

Its not like there's not a foul in there 

What you see now is stuff like the livermore tackle, shin high studs up nowhere near the ball but Leeds, West ham, wolves baggies and blues fans "greasy is on the floor again" of he course he **** is! Same for England, got taken out cynically in the first minute "would be a great player if he stayed on his feet" 

• Like 1

Â