Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

7 minutes ago, woody153 said:

Sorry not seen any videos.

Bamford did cheat, yes & I don't defend it.

Aylings dive at home to leicester? Yep wrong & won nothing football wise.

So I do admit to the clear ones but it seems you lot never see the grealish ones even when clear no contact videos are shown!

As I put earlier, the var should be examined post games & retrograde bans put in place.

Also motd lot should stop using the phrase 'he won a free kick'

Which one shows no contact on Grealish? 

I'll be honest, I've never seen him do anything like Ayling did. 

• Like 1

On 01/02/2021 at 13:49, KAZZAM said:

Still cracks me up Leeds try to beat Jack with the diver talk when they are legit blatent cheats themselves. 

Shameful, tough guy Ayling jumping about as usual. Probably worse than Bamford

Edited by Zatman

2 hours ago, woody153 said:

I love the way we are always super dirty & cheats even when we're clearly not.

Which manager told his players to allow villa to score?

Why does a cheat do that? 😃

The same one who spies on teams.

Not sure why you've brought up Bielsa though, we're talking about your cheating players who blatantly try to get players sent off or win penalties with 0 contact. Sounds like deflection.

13 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Sounds like deflection.

If it walks like a duck...

Leeds seem to be the only club with a dedicated propaganda department sent out to the message boards of other teams to shout down any suggestion their players aren't absolute top, top right honest blokes to a man.

• Like 3

Notice how nobody goes on and on about Luke Ayling being a diving word removed? It's because he's a clogger that nobody cares about.

They only go on about Jack because he's so good and they're so bitter. They obviously can't play the "he's overrated" or the "Pablo Hernandez is better" cards anymore :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 01/02/2021 at 12:49, KAZZAM said:

Still cracks me up Leeds try to beat Jack with the diver talk when they are legit blatent cheats themselves. 

As per usual with a lot of this stuff from Leeds fans, all context is ripped out of that first tweet. Is it a dive? Yes, absolutely. But then again, 3 days earlier, we conceded a penalty to the exact same type of incident. Fernandes stood on Konsa, went down, won a penalty. So why wouldn't a player a few days later try the same thing when the precedent has been set? It was a shit attempt by Grealish, and I remember at the time getting annoyed at him for it, but I highly doubt he does that if it wasn't the game immediately following the Fernandes incident.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Surprise Surprise, Leeds won, talksport right, Bielsa is a genius again, the ass kissing is embarrassing, apparently Bamford is so good because is being allowed to be Bamford, genius coaching, wish they'd get this tit off the radio. 

Amazon Prime Video Sport on Twitter: "Premier League teams who have won exactly 9️⃣ games this season: Spurs ✅ Chelsea ✅ Arsenal ✅ Leeds ✅ #LEILEE https://t.co/6RArF5vrzK" / Twitter

as many have rightfully pointed out there are 7 managers who have won more than 9

its an utterly stupid and unnecessary way of trying to tickle his balls

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

As per usual with a lot of this stuff from Leeds fans, all context is ripped out of that first tweet. Is it a dive? Yes, absolutely. But then again, 3 days earlier, we conceded a penalty to the exact same type of incident. Fernandes stood on Konsa, went down, won a penalty. So why wouldn't a player a few days later try the same thing when the precedent has been set? It was a shit attempt by Grealish, and I remember at the time getting annoyed at him for it, but I highly doubt he does that if it wasn't the game immediately following the Fernandes incident.

It's also the only time he's ever done a dive like that.

Meanwhile, there's a Leeds player who does it damn near every other week.

Leeds fans pride themselves on being annoying, I wouldn't take too much notice of it, it's part of their 'us against the world' identity.

Also a lot of what's written in this thread gives them exactly what they want, they like reading that fans of other clubs don't like the attention that Leeds or Bielsa are getting, they just see it as jealousy and bitterness and it makes them feel more important and relevant.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, useless said:

Leeds fans pride themselves on being annoying, I wouldn't take too much notice of it, it's part of their 'us against the world' identity.

Also a lot of what's written in this thread gives them exactly what they want, they like reading that fans of other clubs don't like the attention that Leeds or Bielsa are getting, they just see it as jealousy and bitterness and it makes them feel more important and relevant.

Very true. 

On social media they seem to go out of their way to be words removed. 

23 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I love shit like that, my Leeds supporting uncle and brother are very much in that gang

"What have villa ever done? Leeds got to a CL semi final and finished 3rd in the PL" 

"but you ruined your club for 30 years doing that... And villa won the European Cup and finished 2nd in the PL..." 

"villa fans, always living in the past" 

Special breed

Special Needs is more appropriate

On 01/02/2021 at 14:37, DCJonah said:

Its their fans that have made me dislike them so much. As you say, good to watch and seem to play exciting football.

To be fair to them, they've been irrelevant for so long. Us falling to their level in the championship, got them all upset because they could no longer pretend to be the biggest club. Now they've been promoted they've wasted no time being the words removed of the league. 

Or on the flip side your fans don’t like the praise Bielsa & Leeds get as you feel that praise should be put on yourselves. For your triumphant return to the premier league. It clearly grates on your fans 

The number of posts I’ve seen saying but what about the job Dean Smith is doing whenever Bielsa gets praised. Even your ex players have done it Gabby Agbonlahor & Stan collymore to name 2.

4 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Or on the flip side your fans don’t like the praise Bielsa & Leeds get as you feel that praise should be put on yourselves. For your triumphant return to the premier league. It clearly grates on your fans 

The number of posts I’ve seen saying but what about the job Dean Smith is doing whenever Bielsa gets praised. Even your ex players have done it Gabby Agbonlahor & Stan collymore to name 2.

If you listen to the wisdom of Stan Collymore and Gabby then its not really worth debating football 🙄

1 hour ago, BigRed said:

Not at all. We didn't deserve to be spoken about last season. We were awful for large periods. 

I would like Smith to get more credit but that doesn't impact my dislike for the wank fest over Biesla. Smith would manager of the Month and has been getting loads of plaudits this year and I'm still sick of hearing about the myth of Biesla. 

And its a shame it is so over the top because it takes away from the credit he actually deserves. But I'm not going to listen to that when Sky wouldn't stop praising him for losing a game and conceding 6 goals. 

3 hours ago, BigRed said:

It started when we beat Liverpool 7-2 and people in the media were saying ridiculous nonsense Luke "Bielsa showed them how to beat Liverpool". Like what even is that? We absolutely humiliated them and somehow Bielsa got praised for it?

I don't mind Leeds. I never have. I just don't get the hype.

Also, even we don't pay much attention to Gabby or Stan. They're pure windup merchants.

4 hours ago, BigRed said:

I can only speak for myself, but it's less about Smith getting the credit that Bielsa does and more about Bielsa getting credit for ridiculous things.

That whole "exactly 9 wins" tweet is a prime (lol) example.

(Kudos for giving props to a troll though)

Â