Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

20 hours ago, sidcow said:

Is that right? I didn't know that.  Well in that case..... 

giphy.gif

To be fair my mistake, she said it on the pitch not via a tweet.

I think we're doing ok. The gap between championship & prem is massive so we need a few better players.

Young keepers often make to many mistakes, I want us to stick with him & think his mistakes level will fall.

How was that a penalty yesterday. Contact was clearly outside the area, why didn't var say free kick?

37 minutes ago, woody153 said:

To be fair my mistake, she said it on the pitch not via a tweet.

I think we're doing ok. The gap between championship & prem is massive so we need a few better players.

Young keepers often make to many mistakes, I want us to stick with him & think his mistakes level will fall.

How was that a penalty yesterday. Contact was clearly outside the area, why didn't var say free kick?

Questioning dubious VAR decisions? Welcome to the club. Villa has been on the receiving end of ridiculous VAR calls for a loooong time now..

44 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Brighton, Southampton and Newcastle next 3 games for them.

Can easily see them taking 6 points from that

To be fair on the scale of how much I dislike clubs and people in football I'd be happy to see them put 8 past Newcastle 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Brighton, Southampton and Newcastle next 3 games for them.

Can easily see them taking 6 points from that

I can see them getting 4 points but the media talking about them as if they got 9.

33 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I can see them getting 4 points but the media talking about them as if they got 9.

Newcastle and Brighton are horrendous. Bielsa will walk all over them most likely.

Southampton game will be more of a game i think.

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Newcastle and Brighton are horrendous. Bielsa will walk all over them most likely.

Southampton game will be more of a game i think.

Make him sound like Ronaldo aboutbto play vs Gibraltar. 

This is the hype people go on about

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Phillips suspended for Brighton, obviously we smashed you lot without Phillips but Brighton beat you pretty comfortably too so, should be a decent game 

2 teams that can't defend, yeah might be fun.

10 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

You what??

No they didnt. 

Indeed, given a spot kick that took 5 minutes to be taken away.

rocket polisher ref.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rino8 said:

Phillips suspended for Brighton, obviously we smashed you lot without Phillips but Brighton beat you pretty comfortably too so, should be a decent game 

Which means we should get loads of media praise no? I thought getting smashed is how you get praised these days? Seemed to work for you lot at Old Trafford and Anfield.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Which means we should get loads of media praise no? I though getting smashed is how you get praised these days? Seemed to work for you lot at Old Trafford and Anfield.

Its the only reason you're doing so well in the league now, Smith had his notepad at the ready when we came to town 

Just now, Rino8 said:

Its the only reason you're doing so well in the league now, Smith had his notepad at the ready when we came to town 

Can't be true, otherwise we'd see loads more players throwing themselves to the ground when no one is near them. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rino8 said:

Tbf Leeds is the only side who have completely outplayed us. Brighton certainly didn’t. 

we created more chances and they scored through a big mistake we made. 

I think we should have learned the lesson from the first game when we play Leeds again. 

The commentary against Spurs was absolutely nauseating. Fawning over them being soooo attacking when it's the exact reason they were getting hammered.

They're doing well this season. They'll stay up comfortably. But **** me you'd think they were winning the league.

Leeds are the first team ever outside the traditional top 4 to play attacking football and try and score goals.

Don't know what you miserable **** are moaning about. They've revolutionised the game. Attacking intent not seen since the early 20th century when it was considered bad sportsmanship to try and stop goals.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The commentary against Spurs was absolutely nauseating. Fawning over them being soooo attacking when it's the exact reason they were getting hammered.

They're doing well this season. They'll stay up comfortably. But **** me you'd think they were winning the league.

This.

Listening to the match commentary when these play is making me dislike them more and more with each game - along with their horrible fan base (but that goes without saying ;))

But that aside, they are competing well, their matches are definitely entertaining to watch - but for all the attacking intent to their play, and they are really decent in this aspect - if I was a supporter I would be questioning why a manager of the calibre of Bielsa does not have a plan B when they are getting tonked by the better teams (conceding 6 at Man U, 4 at Liverpool, 4 at Palace, 4 v Leicester, 3 at Spurs) or why he chooses not to change things? Surely a world class manager would do this?

Â