Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

They still need to pay Leipzig £18m for Augustin as well. Could be one of the most expensive championship transfers ever :crylaugh:

I was going to suggest we all sign up to the Leeds forum and tell them how to protest the ownership and to prepare for a slog in the Championship like they told us. 

Then I remember this is the official Leeds forum

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rino8 said:

Never in doubt lads.

Glad Burnley went down they are a bunch of cloggers will be interesting to see how Jessie does next year.

Would have preferred them to be relegated over Burnley, would probably have preferred Everton to go down over both them, but 38 points so deserve to stay up and to be fair that's quite an achievement given the injuries they've had this season to an already weak squad. They're going to have to a very good transfer window though if they want to avoid being in another relegation battle next season.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Never in doubt lads.

Wonder how much you spend next year. Obvious first step is to keep Phillips and Raphinha for one more season but you had a warning this year that a squad of below 20 senior players isn't a great idea when a few injuries happen.

Dallas out for start of next season, James banned and heard pre match Luke Ayling had hernia operation so will probably miss most of pre season.

Think you'll be battling relegation again tbh so I think that's generally when premier league sheen starts to wear off as it's starting to do for us.

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

wonders never cease

Would be interesting to see how much credit is given to Marsch - Leeds are 11th since he took over.

Doesn’t reflect too well on the previous management.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Would be interesting to see how much credit is given to Marsch - Leeds are 11th since he took over.

Doesn’t reflect too well on the previous management.

I actually think he's done a decent job. He hasn't had an out-and-out striker apart from youth team guys, and has managed to somewhat tighten a dismal defence.

The question, as above, is whether they spend some real money this summer. They cannot go into a season with 18-20 senior pros and no backup in several key positions, it isn't going to work. They've got a lot to do.

• Like 1

Â