Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

What a mess they’re in right now and watching them last night, they were all over the place.

They may fluke a point at the weekend but doubtful or fluke something on the final day but can’t see it being much better next season even if they stay up.

Will they keep Marsch going into next season even? 

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

what actually happened to villalad?

did he get bored or get booted?

Is wearing a butler suit and attending to Mr Bielsa.

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

what actually happened to villalad?

did he get bored or get booted?

Awwwww, I had blissfully forgotten about him and now you have reminded me, you scoundrel !

• Haha 1

Has anyone who does Tweeties given that US Sports Journalist who trolled us over Grealish some stick?

I would be asking him if we are getting Phillips half price when they get relegated next week.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Has anyone who does Tweeties given that US Sports Journalist who trolled us over Grealish some stick?

I would be asking him if we are getting Phillips half price when they get relegated next week.  

CJ Golson1!? man that guy really reeled me and others in, he deserves a campaign against him for sure!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

I forgot all about that bellend

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

CJ Golson1!? man that guy really reeled me and others in, he deserves a campaign against him for sure!

That's the fella. 

23 hours ago, sidcow said:

I'll have a tweet ready in my drafts just in case 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

spacer.png

It shows my indifference to football when I don't know who they are!

I'm assuming Marsch is one? 

I only recognise Fred! :D 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

TBF Leeds might not have made it quite that far . . .

Ha! I was expecting “it might be legal for 2 men to get married, but a Leeds fan?, surely that can’t be condoned” or something..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, blandy said:

Ha! I was expecting “it might be legal for 2 men to get married, but a Leeds fan?, surely that can’t be condoned” or something..

Actually have to admit I don't mind the look of Leeds, from what I've seen. Before I got this job, I went to a job interview in Leeds, at a really well-run school with seemingly smart managers, and it was a beautiful sunny day. They offered it to me and I would have accepted if I hadn't got this one instead, so I might have been living there now.

However, that experience did remind me of the two things I do genuinely dislike about the city, which is a] their annoying fans (met some of them in a pub), and b] the extremely confusing system of ring roads and one-way streets

Spoiler

2019-08-16_ent_52595920_I1.JPG

• Like 1

Â